That's why it's called a coincidence

Having a cup of coffee at La Villa Cafe, "don't worry Hwa Jin-ah, I've found another house for you, it's bigger and better than your previous house, I'll send you a picture of it later!" an elderly man arranged the papers in his file neatly,

"I would like to move in as soon as possible so I hope you'll manage everything for me ddang ju-in" Hwa Jin sip her coffee when her phone rang, after answering it, "ddang ju-in, I need to go first, give me a call when the house is ready." Hwa Jin slung her sling bag on her shoulder, bowing to her landlord before leaving. Walking through Kim Beauty Agency, many staff workers and her hoobae models in training stopped to greet her. Entering her personal dressing room, she saw a brown anonymous envelope on her dressing table, before she could even went near it, a staff worker stopped her by knocking on her door, informing her to meet Suho immediately.

"Come in!" she heard Suho saying after knocking on his door,

"JunMyeon oppa, you called for me?" Hwa Jin closed the door after entering. "Yes I did, there's a job that requires you to be oversea for two weeks, I was hoping you could go, it will have a very promising advantages for you!" Suho announced, "but JunMyeon oppa, why so sudden? When must I go?" Hwa Jin was in shock,

"you'll have to go this Friday, I know what you're worrying about, V-sshi is going to be fine on his own!" Suho convinced her. "JunMyeon oppa, can you give me time to reconsider? I promise to give you an answer by tomorrow morning, jebal?" Hwa Jin asked, sounding more like a plead.

"Arasseo, there's a brown anonymous envelope on your dressing table, if you're going to have the same thoughts as I'm having now, everything you need to know is inside, you may go now, I hope to see you tomorrow morning with an answer." Suho gave her a heartwarming smile.

"Gomawo JunMyeon oppa!" Hwa Jin bowed before leaving. Feeling like she was carrying a rock in her hands, she stared at the brown anonymous envelope for a long time, choosing whether she should go or not. Eating their dinner quietly, Hwa Jin kept stealing glances at V,

"noona, what is it that you're reluctant to tell me?" V suddenly asked, looking at her, obviously annoyed being stared at while he's eating.

"V-ah, there's something noona wants to tell you, it's about noona's work!" Hwa Jin told V.

"What's wrong? Aren't you happy with your current job right now?" V was now concerned,

"it's not more of my feelings V-ah, noona has to go outstation for a couple of weeks this Friday!" Hwa Jin admitted,

"what's wrong with working outstation? Isn't that your dream noona? To go overseas? Take this opportunity to go oversea noona!" V heave a sigh before eating back his dinner.

"But I'm only worried about you V, who's going to take care of you when I'm gone?" Hwa Jin voiced out her concern.

"Don't worry about me noona, I'm not a little kid anymore, don't waste your golden opportunity because of me noona, I can take care of myself!" V rolled his eyes, "I think you should go noona, not because I want you away from me but because I want you to enjoy a happy life you deserved to have!" V soften his voice, thinking he has hurt her feelings.

"I know you're not hurting my feelings on purpose V-ah, but if I go, take good care of yourself alright?" Hwa Jin cracked a smile,

"don't say if you go noona, you should say I WILL go!" V corrected her sentence before sharing a laughter together.

"It's all done Sehun-ah!" a voice was heard on the other end of Sehun's phone before he hung up. Walking downstairs, he had bumped into Ji Eun,

"Sehun-ah, gwenchana? You look pale!" Ji Eun held his face,

"gwenchanayo Ji Eun, I'm going to have another meeting with Mr Giovanni so I'm a little exhausted, that's all!" Sehun's face soften at her question,

"aigoo, you're working way too hard, don't fall sick Sehun-ah, come, I've prepared some chicken soup with red ginseng, it'll help to improve your immune system!" Ji Eun sigh and brought Sehun to the dining table.

"Which is why I've decided to stay in Italy for a few weeks, I need to take a break from all my work!" Sehun stretched his hands and cracked his neck.

"Good for you then, since it's going to be a public holiday soon, why don't you bring Hana along?" Ji Eun suggested from the kitchen, pouring the soup into a bowl.

"That won't be necessary, besides, how short is her public holidays going to be? I can't let her skip school!" Sehun reasoned out and waited for Ji Eun to place the bowl in front of him.

"When are you going by the way?" Ji Eun sat down beside Sehun, watching him drink the soup slowly,

"I'm planning to go there tomorrow afternoon, so please take good care of Hana and the house too when I'm gone!" Sehun told Ji Eun,

"always have and always will!" Ji Eun retorted, she was given a smile from him after dabbing his lip clean. Sitting comfortably on the sofa, Sehun switched on the TV for any news,

"I'm home, yeobo?! Back home so soon?" Hana announced,

"yeah, my work is finish for the day!" Sehun answered without taking his eyes of the TV.

"Na Na, go and put my schoolbag upstairs first!" Hana passed her bag to Na Na with a smile, tip toeing closer to Sehun before jumping onto the sofa, clinging onto him.

"What's with you?" Sehun said boredly,

"yeobo, there's a romantic movie tonight, an English movie my friends said it's really nice, it's called The Fault In Our Star, let's watch it together!" Hana rested her head on his shoulder,

"what's so nice about that movie, it's the same used plot for every romance films, the hero dies in the end!" Sehun scoffed, spoiling the fun while oulling his arm away from Hana's hands.

"Yeobo, you shouldn't give me a spoiler, I wanted to watch it!" Hana pouted.

"I'm only telling what I saw in that movie, besides, I'm not a movie person!" Sehun casually shrug.

"Where are you going now?" Hana asked when Sehun stood,

"don't you wanna have dinner? Aren't you hungry?" Sehun mentally rolled his eyes,

"ah right, let's go eat our dinner together!" Hana sprung up and interlinked arms with Sehun again, accompanying him to the dining table.

"I have another meeting with my client, so I won't be home for a few weeks, take good care of yourself when I'm not around." Sehun informed her as they were eating their dinner.

"Yeobo, can't you bring me along? I wanna go on a vacation too!" Hana put on a gloomy face,

"you know you can't, you have school to attend!" Sehun rejected her on the spot.

"But yeobo, it won't hurt for me to skip school for a few weeks right?" Hana gave excuses,

"physically, but it'll only hurt your heart later on to see your attendances to school being one of the lowest!" Sehun sarcastically taunted Hana.

"Yeobo, you're so mean!" Hana shouted in anger,

"I'm only stating a fact, why are you loosing your cool all of a sudden?" Sehun stared at her in disbelief while chewing his food.

"Nappeun nampyeon who doesn't love his wife!" Hana retorted before stuffing a salad into her mouth.