Confession II

The news of Sehun proposing to Hwa Jin went viral in no time. Most were happy and excited for them while some went green with envy, especially Hwa Jin's senior models. It was another usual day for both Hana and Na Na to walk back from school when they saw crowds gathering at the end of a street to watch a news on the large LCD screen on a building. Squeezing their way through the crowd, they continue watching the news till it finally reached the part that made Hana's heart shatter to pieces once more. Her eyes were watery when she saw how affectionate Sehun was towards Hwa Jin, the affection she has been craving for since she was young from him.

"Come Hana, let's go!" Na Na pulled her away, not wanting Hana to see the end of the proposal. "It's not true, you know it is! Young Master Sehun only loves you!" Na Na assured Hana who was already squatting to cry her eyes out. Na Na could only hug her, comforting her with hope and waiting for her to stop crying before she could bring her home. Il Jung immediately switched off the TV when he saw Seok In standing behind him with a stoic face.

"Yeobo, how long have you been standing there?" Il Jung tried to divert her attention.

"The youngest billionaire in Seoul, Oh Sehun proposes to Miss Kim Hwa Jin, aka Phoenix Flame, origin of Red Flame huh? Sounds familiar to me! Yeobo, I'm planning to pay them a visit tomorrow, am I going with or without you to their house tomorrow?" Seok In gave her infamous evil grin,

"yeobo, don't act so recklessly, they've invited us over this weekend, we'll discuss about it then!" Il Jung said, with a tad of sternness in his voice.

"I'm guessing I'll be going without you then will I?" Seok In continued,

"arasseo, you want me to come fine, but promise me you'll do all the talking! Promise?" Il Jung heave a sigh.

"You got it, I don't even want to talk to a peony! Seok In wink, adding pressure to last word of her sentence as if she was taunting him. During breakfast, Sehun had Hwa Jin over breakfast, wanting her to get used to her new house-to-be.

"Noona, I mean, yeobo, you do know who Ji Eun is right? There's no need for me to introduce her to you right?" Sehun showed Ji Eun with his open hand.

"Nice to meet you again, Ji Eun eonnie!" Hwa Jin bowed,

"nice to meet you too Hwa Jin-sshi, breakfast is ready so please wait at the table." Ji Eun smiled warmly at her before guiding them to the dining table. As they were eating their breakfast, a maid came bowing to them,

"Young Master, Mr and Mrs Choi have demanded to see you, they're waiting at the living room now!" the maid informed,

"that was unexpected! Get them something to drink first, I'll be out there in a short while!" Sehun furrowed his eyebrow, while the maid bowed before leaving.

"Is something wrong?" Hwa Jin asked,

"it's nothing, please wait here while I settle my matter with them, it's only going to be for a while." Sehun patted her hand tenderly and left. Eating her breakfast quietly, she stopped eating when she heard a commotion, coming to the dining room was a woman either in her late forties or early fifties.

"So, you must be Hwa Jin, Phoenix Flame, origin of Red Flame! It's been a long time since I've seen your face, though I must admit, you look prettier now! Do you still remember me Hwa Jin?" Seok In grin evilly at Hwa Jin, she had her eyes wide open with shock.

"Mrs Choi!" Hwa Jin bowed in fear,

"oh, so you do remember then do you?" Seok In continued to taunt her,

"that's enough!" a voice echoed like thunder through the dining room. "Sehun-sshi said that Hana is upstairs feeling sick, go and see if she's alright before you create an unnecessary fight here!" Il Jung glared at Seok In, steaming in anger, Seok In walked pass by Sehun while glaring at Hwa Jin before disappearing upstairs.

"Hwa Jin-ah, my daughter, come, appa has something to discuss with you and Sehun-sshi." Il Jung gestured her towards him with a warm smile. After explaining everything to Hwa Jin,

"I know that it's my fault, that I'm being very selfish, but noona, please trust me, you're the one that I really love not her!" Sehun started,

"but why didn't you tell me earlier that you were married to Hana?" Hwa Jin shook her head in disbelief,

"that's not true noona, Il Jung ahjusshi, I nullified my marriage with Hana a month ago, this is the prove!" a maid passed Sehun a brown anonymous envelope after flicking his finger at her before passing it to Il Jung. "This means, my marriage with her is no longer valid and by that, I've never cheated on both of you, please trust me noona, I really love you with all my heart, since young!" Sehun held her hands, pleading her to believe him.

"I do believe you, but you could at least tell me that you were married to Hana, she must be very upset right now!" Hwa Jin pursed her lip, patting his hands.

"I see no reason why your marriage with Hana is considered valid any longer and I can't deny the fact that you had respected her by not having any intercourse with her before nullifying your marriage, but I can't deny the fact that I'm really pissed off with you for breaking your promise of taking good care of her till one of you are dead, I can see through your eyes that Hana was never the one you've loved, I know that you married her to fulfill your late parents' wishes, which is why I was very reluctant to allow you to marry Hana in the first place. But I've decided to forgive you and to give you my blessings in your marriage with Hwa Jin, please don't repeat the same mistake I made!" Il Jung advised, bringing shock to their faces. "I know what's it like to marry and live the rest of your life with someone you've never loved, everyday will be torturous for you, which is why I'm giving you both my blessings for your marriage so that you both won't repeat the same mistake I made, Sehun-ah, I can sense your sincerity in your love with Hwa Jin, don't disappoint me again this time, understand?" Il Jung smiled at him.

"I won't Il Jung ahjusshi, I mean appa, this time, I will sincerely love and cherish her till the end of my life!" Sehun and Hwa Jin both turned to smile at each other while holding hands.

"But appa, I'm scared, if I were to marry Sehun, what's going to happen to Hana?" Hwa Jin asked,

"don't worry about her, she'll be fine, she just needs some comforting and a little gifts before she returns to her happy self, don't give up your happiness for anything again Hwa Jin-ah, you've been giving away too much, you got the golden chance now to be Sehun's wife because God knows how much you've suffered and now, he wants you to accept your happiness he's laid out for you! You've got a husband any girls would kill to have, cherish him, love him as how he has and he will when he's married to you!" Il Jung took their hands before putting them together, "love and trust is the basic of marriage, if you're lacking in these, then there's no different than living in a prison with open doors!" Il Jung added, patting their hands together.