The big day

"Hana is my daughter, yes I admit to that, but she's not my only daughter, Hwa Jin is my daughter too!" Il Jung snapped,

"are you saying that you're going to love and prioritize her more than Hana?" Seok In hissed,

"you won't want me answering that question Seok In, I bet you really won't want me to!" Il Jung threatened.

"Yeobo, it's true when you said about her being a peony! She really brings sorrow to everyone around her!" Seok In gritted her teeth.

"Watch what you say Seok In, doesn't mean I've tolerated you all these years means I will tolerate you insulting Hwa Jin again, and if you dare to touch a hair on her like what you did with Dasom, I'll be sure to be one to end our suffering, you mark my words!" Il Jung warned her sternly before getting out of the car, leaving Seok In flabbergasted. Eating porridge was her every three meals a day the day Hana felt sick. She gradually becomes healthier each increasing day as the date of Sehun's and Hwa Jin's marriage was getting closer.

"I'm so happy that you're getting married so soon noona, I'm so happy for you!" V hugged Hwa Jin congratulating her, deep down, Hwa Jin was still reluctant to marry Sehun, reminiscing back,

"noona, our wedding is around the corner, you can't do this to me, please, I beg you! I love you. I really do!" Sehun grabbed hold of Hwa Jin's hands, "Sehun-ah, don't you see? If only time had allowed us to meet earlier, none of this would have happened and Hana won't be hurt this badly! It's my fault that she fell sick." Hwa Jin reasoned, "Noona, don't your happiness count too? Because you deserve to have one for yourself and I know that our love is nothing else but true and genuine! Noona, I know that you're feeling bad because by marrying me, you'll deepen Hana's wound, but she's still young, she'll forget about me eventually when she finds her soulmate, she'll understand her feelings towards me all her life is nothing but a mere infatuation." seeing V still standing in front of her, examining her wedding dress over and over again, Appa is right, my happiness does count too, Hana-ah, mianhe, I can't have my child growing up without a father!. Hwa Jin thought, sighing as she look up at the ceiling. The day for Sehun and Hwa Jin to be reunited was the day Hana was forced to put on a smile on her face, paparazzis and news reporter were getting their cameras ready at the break of dawn. Today, another historical wedding will take place in South Korea. Polices were controlling the empty road and watching out for any insane pedestrians that might create a scene. Arriving at the Oh Jewellery Empire at different times, Sehun was the first to leave with Kai. He arrived first at the Jeondong Catholic Church, walking in with Kai coolly and greeted the same priest for his marriage with Hana.

"Father Moore, how do you do?" Sehun bowed went he stood at the alter,

"I'm doing fine Sehun-ah, I bet this time your marriage with Miss Kim Hwa Jin will be everlasting! Love and trust is the basic in marriage!" Father Moore smiled at him, reminding Sehun of what Il Jung had said to him earlier. The next car to leave Oh Jewelry Empire was Hwa Jin and Il Jung,

"lady first!" Il Jung opened the car door for her before passing a bouquet of peonies and tulips mixed together to her. Hwa Jin's maid of honor; Yoona made sure that her wedding dress was all inside the car before closing the cardoor, following them close from behind with another car. Hwa Jin waved back at the audiences when they waved at her. When the car stopped, arriving at their destination of intent, "now remember, if Sehun does anything to upset you, just tell me and he'll end in the hospital with a broken nose alright?" Il Jung joked, passing his arm for Hwa Jin to take after getting out first. Slowly, they two walk down the aisle when the music started playing with Yoona following close behind. Little children were throwing rose petals onto the ground as they walked behind them. Guests were smiling sweetly at her, not taking their eyes off her for a second as she walk down the aisle with Il Jung nervously. There, in front of her stood Sehun, looking at her with fondness lingering in his eyes. Before passing her hand to Sehun, Il Jung gave Hwa Jin a firm yet gentle hug before taking his seat beside Seok In who forced a smile on her face. After waiting for so long, the priest finally allowed Sehun to kiss her, pronouncing them as husband and wife, the part where guests stood to cheer and clap for them. Hana's heart was beating broken glasses in when she saw Sehun kissing Hwa Jin. She never expected to be betrayed by two of her closest family. Na Na held her hand, rubbing her upper arm with comfort, knowing how she was feeling at that time. Hwa Jin and Sehun were walking down the aisle together, smiling at their friends and waving to Nayla and Mr Giovanni who were waving back at them. Upon reaching the entrance, Hwa Jin saw her chosen bridesmaids getting ready for her to throw the flower and when Hwa Jin tossed the bouquet of flowers behind her, Yoona was the one who got it.

"Hwa Jin-ah, I caught the flower, I must be the next one to marry!" Yoona screamed with joy, waving the bouquet of flowers happily at Hwa Jin who was chuckling with Sehun. Their marriage was finally over and when the car Sehun and Hwa Jin both were out of view,

"what a happy day for my sister to get married right? Must be a blessing from God!" V announced, wanting the Choi's to hear.

"Your noona was very pretty, I wish I could be like her the next time, getting married to a handsome rich heir like Sehun!" 'A' added,

"but don't be an unlucky bride like someone!" V patted her cheek,

"aren't you disgusted by your actions right now?" Seok In snapped,

"oh, were you talking about us? I guess it's us then, why? Upset that you've lost a potential son-in-law and a husband for your precious daughter? Poor creatures, may God have pity on you the next time! That's if you have a chance!" V taunted, rubbing salt deeper into their wounds, especially Hana.

"Why you insolent pup!" Seok In was ready to lash out at V when both Il Jung and 'A' stopped them from doing so.

"Oppa, don't start! Come on, ignore her, let's go! Don't make a scene here!" 'A' snarled lowly, not wanting others to hear them and to destroy a happy occasion as she tried her best to pull V away.

"And before I leave, may your daughter find a better husband and may the odds be never in your favor!" V taunted at them one last time before leaving with his hand around 'A's shoulders.

"Yeobo, see how polite V is acting to us right now! They're getting cockier all because you allowed Sehun to nullify his marriage with our precious daughter!" Seok In tried pushing the blame to Il Jung,

"well if you had just kept your mouth shut, none of this would have happened and V-sshi wouldn't have acted rudely to you!" Il Jung retorted back and left, not wanting to create a scene with Seok In, especially on his daughter's happy occasion.