Chapter Six

We get to my house and it's pitch black, we're up in my room—Amber's taking her makeup off with my baby wipes "Eva's gotta daaaate, Eva's gotta daaaaaate" she whispers sing songs whilst doing a jig. I laugh at her, whispering "Actually I haven't got one yet, he's asked me out, yeah, but we haven't set a date. So technically it's not a date" I say stubbornly. Amber frowns at me "What the fuck Eva? He's asked you out, therefore, it's a date" she states lifting her eyebrows daring me to argue with her. Oh, fuck she's got her attitude head on, we won't get any sleep if I don't agree with her. I tut "Fine, you're right, it's a date" I concede, she looks at me with a smug smile.  Bitch. 

The next morning, I hear a knock on my door "Eva" Catherine sings at my door. "What cat? I'm trying to sleep" I moan. "Fuck off Catherine" Amber moans from under the quilt.

"Eeee, well fuck you too bitch, "She fumes "Okay, fine then, I'll just tell Justin to come up here, then seen as though you's are up," she says sweetly. WHAT THE FUCK? JUSTIN'S HERE!! "You better get your arse in here now sis!!" I growl.

She comes in with two coffee's and a big arse grin on her face "I knew you'd see it my way" she teases. I flip her the bird "what time's it Cat?" I ask, rubbing my eyes with a yawn. "It's Just gone 11.30am, Justin and Russ are with dad in the kitchen discussing football tactics from the olden days" she laughs rolling her eyes. Amber sits up taking the quilt from her face "Is she shitting me right now? Justin AND Russ are here?" Amber says frantically. The fucks up with her? I frown. "Yep" Cat grins "I could get used to this, Everton players come around all the time" she laughs. "SHIT!! I can't let Russ see me like this, Why the fuck, aren't you panicking bitch? Justin's here too, it's a good job I got some clothes around here too, otherwise I'd be fucked" she chokes. 

Why the fuck is she panicking for? I frown at amber who's going through her drawers looking for clothes "shall I tell them you'll be down soon?" Cat asks. "Erm?" I say looking at Amber as she's tossing clothes everywhere whilst talking to herself. My phone vibrates, I've got a text.

Justin: Come down here, my sleeping beauty, we're waiting x

Amber see's my text "Urrrgh, it's too early for sweet text messages, How the fuck are they not in bed right now?" she moans. Catherine butts in "Err, Helloooo, they're football players. They're not allowed to drink that much, They've Gotta eat healthy too, " she states as I'm replying to Justin.

Me: be down in a few, Just getting dressed, Amber's having a panic attack because you brought Russ lol x"

I finish getting dressed spray some perfume on which is Issey Miyake, I wonder if Justin knows I'm wearing it? Be another fate thing, I sigh. "Alright babe calm ya tits, you'll see Romeo in a Sec" I giggle at her frown. "Says you, you've been panicking like fuck over your lover boy too," I say. She's got a cheesy grin on her face, I knew it!! Am looking at her with my ah-ha face

"What?" she says with her hands on her hips. "Am not saying nothing" I tease as we leave my room and walk down the stairs to the kitchen. 

Dad comes over to kiss me on the cheek "Good morning baby girl", I beam at him "morning Dad". "Where's Mum and Holly gone?" I ask, looking for them. "They've gone to star swim at the leisure centre" dad explains. Star swim is a swimming club especially for special needs and physically disabled children. "Just been giving Justin and Russ some pointers from back in the old days" he boasts. Dad used to a footballer when he was younger, had a few scouts watching him. Everyone had heard about him. Even Everton came to see him, but he wasn't there on that date as came down with pleurisy, he missed his shot. "Old days, eh pops? When was that 1912?" Amber jokes coming in behind me. "Eh, you, I'll have you know I still get I.D'd at the shops" he tugs on his shirt collar with a smug smile.