Chapter Three

We get to my room, I start taking my shoes and coat off and plug my iPhone into my dock so my Spotify songs play out. Zayn's new song Ft Taylor Swift comes on, it's one of the songs from the new Fifty Shades Film.

Amber looks at me once she realises what it is. "Fifty shades, baby!" She says excitedly.

Amber's a fifty shades crank, she's got ALL the 'later's baby' merchandise, the girl is a nut, I laugh at her excitement.

"So, come on, tell me all about this Justin lad. What does he look like?" she asks excitedly.

I sigh again. "He's gorgeous, Irish—and I swear he looks like a younger version of Justin Timberlake, you know, but minus the curly wog" I tell her and her eyes light up, my girl knows how much I love JT. "He told me he'd just moved here from Ireland with his family after being scouted by Everton, he told me that his brother Brandon has autism and is starting blue Saint next week"

Amber's looking at me expecting more info, and when I don't say anything further, her eyebrows raise in question. "That's it?" she asks.

"Is that it? Jesus, Amber, what do you want me to tell you, babe? I don't know anything else about him," I frown.

She gets up from my bed and looks out the window. "Shame he didn't tell you his full name, I would have googled his arse" she laughs as I scowl at her.

"And that won't seem stalkerish at all" I say sarcastically.

She doesn't reply to my sarcastic reply as she's too engrossed in what's happening outside. "Hey babe, have you seen your new neighbours yet?" she asks me.

I frown at her question. "I saw the moving truck there this morning, but I had to get to work because I was already running late" I explain.

She starts moving my blinds to have a better look outside. "Oh, my god, girl, come and get a look at this lads arse" She says, motioning for me to come over, whilst still looking out the window.

God, she's something else...

I look at her with a frown. "Stop perving at my neighbours" I growl.

She looks like she's going to commit a murder. "Get your arse her now, Eva, I swear to god, I'll drag you by that perfect wog of yours" she warns.

I roll my eyes. "You're only saying that cos you're my hairdresser " I huff as I stand up.

"You bet your arse, there ain't nobody else who can create such perfection" she boasts. "Now come here, will ya!" she huffs impatiently.

I sigh, walking over to her and stick my face through my blinds to look out the window, just as the owner of the sexy arse stands up and turns, letting us get a proper look at his face—It's Justin.

Oh. My. God, he's my fucking new neighbour? what the actual fuck?

I gasp. "Oh. My. God! OH. MY. GOD!" I panic.

Amber is looking at me with confusion. "The fucks the matter with you girl? get a grip!" She says as she shakes me.

"It's fuckin Justin, you daft bitch—stop shaking me!" I shout with a gasp putting my hand to my mouth, but it's too late as Justin looks up at my window, I pull myself away quickly, hoping he didn't see me.

Shit, what if he did see me?

"Shit, shit, shit, did he see me?" I ask amber in a panic.

Amber smiles smugly at me, the bitch. "I think so babe, he's coming down your path right now," she says gleefully.

FUUUUUUUCK, MY LIFE!