20.

AlexandriaG: On vacation gonna relax if HE WILL LET ME!!!! lol

|Day 1|

Getting ready for the beach, I slipped on my green bikini and then headed downstairs with Brock. He grabbed my hand then kissed it. I kissed his lips which he put his hands on my ass. 

"Damn." He whispered.

"I thought you were a boob kind of guy." I said smirking.

"I guess I'm an ass kind of guy." He said.

"Because of my ass?" I asked laughing. 

"Yeah, babe because of your ass." He replied. 

"Better be because of my ass only, lesnar." I said.

※※※※※※※※

|Day 4|

"Do we really have to go to the beach?" I asked.

"Yes we've been stuck in hotel rooms for the past two days and you could use some sunlight right about now." She replied.

"You shouldn't have said you wanted to have sex. You know I can last the whole trip." I said making her roll her eyes.

"You look pale, you need to sunlight." She said grabbing the sunscreen.

"I get enough sunlight from your beautiful smile so let's stay in and I can tan with your smile." I said jumping back on the bed.

"Then my face would hurt from smiling so much, do you really want my face to hurt?" She asked.

"No." I replied.

"Okay so get up and let's go to the beach. I need tan." She said looking at herself in the mirror.

"If you stand in front of that mirror for to long it might crack." I said.

"You fucking asshole." She said throwing the sunscreen at me.

"Ouch!" I said as the sunscreen hit me on the head.

"Perfect aim." She said.

I just wanted to stay in the hotel room and sleep but knowing Alexa, she'll always have something plan for us to do.

"Whatever, grab the key card so we can go." She said.

"Ready" I said tooking her hand as I led us out of the hotel room and down to the living room towards the rental car. After a Twenty minutes drive, I stopped in a roadside beach parking lot.

"Can you walk from here?" I asked getting out of the car.

"I'm not disabled." She said getting out of the car, grabbing her bag.