19.

You think you've lost your love
Well, I saw her yesterday-yi-yay
It's you she's thinking of
And she told me what to say-yi-yay
She says she loves you
And you know that can't be bad
Yes, she loves you
And you know you should be glad
She said you hurt her so
She almost lost her mind
And now she says she knows
You're not the hurting kind

|Brock| 

Arriving on set of the wwe movie Dean was in along with Alex and I was searching for Dean's trailer. He texted me stating he wanted to talk to me about something and he said I should know about it. 

I walked over to a trailer with Dean's name on it. I knocked on the door. I heard a loud 'come in.'

I opened the door. I walked in and seen Dean sitting in and eating food.

"wassup!" I said taking a seat next to him.

"I need to tell you something, and you may get mad and really I don't care." Dean replied. 

"What is it? Is there something wrong with Alex?" I asked him.

"No, she's good but umm... We slept together." He said.

"You fucking called me here to tell me that you fucked her." I growled.

"It's not that when we having sex she did something like she screamed out your name instead of mine." Dean told him, defending himself. 

"Are you serious?" I asked. 

"Yup, I like damn and we stopped having sex. We talked but she claims that I'm imagining things." He said.

"So what are you trying to say?" I asked.

"I know you think you've lost your love. Well, It's you she's thinking of. She loves you and you know you should be glad." He said then getting up, patting my back and leaving.

"Where's Alex?" Brock asked. 

"Her trailer!" Dean shouted. 

"Thanks Crazy!" Brock yelled. 

"No problem Beast." Dean said. 

✘✘✘

"Alex!" Brock said walking into her trailer.

"Brock, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I needed to see you." He replied. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Please, Alex just let me explain." He told me. 

"Why so you can just lie to me constantly?" I asked then suddenly I was pressed up against the wall. He kissed me and suddenly the fire was started to spread. I wanted more.

"Alex, I love you. I need you. I don't want to be away from you and I'm willingly to do anything to have you back in my life. I'm sorry for not being by your side when you lost the baby. Please, just give us another chance." He said.

I pulled him close, and looked him in the eyes. 

"You gotta prove to me you want me." I told him seductively. 

"Trust me. I will." He said. 

  ✘✘✘  

Alexandria Garcia releases a steamy new video featuring her boyfriend wwe superstar Brock Lesnar. The video shows them getting down and dirty between the sheets and in the shower also Alex showing off her body in some sexy lingerie for her man. It appears Alex got her groove back and is enjoying her life with Brock. 

AlexandriaG: when he gets a puppy and doesn't care about taking a selfie with you😂😏#puppylove #beastboy

"I'm glad you like the dog but Brock you need to eat." I said handing him a plate full of food from catering.

"But he's so-" He was about to say before I interrupted him.

"I know he's cute, adorable, but you need to eat then you can play with him." I said.

"Fine, I'll eat after you take us a picture." He said.

BrockLesnar : When she gets you a puppy #Beastboy @AlexandriaG

"Let's go on vacation." He said as I looked over my schedule.

"Why?" I asked.

"We need it. I think we should take a break." He said.

"I just need to finish filming then we could go but we need to be back for my movie premiere." I said.

"We'll be back by then." He said.

"Okay, let's do it." I said.