9.

I remember like it was yesterday
First kiss and I knew you changed the game
You have me, exactly, well you want it,
And I'm on it

And I ain't ever gonna let you get away
Holdin' hands never made me feel this way
So special, boy it's your, your smile
We so in love

Being pushed up against the wall kissing Brock, then he started kissing my neck.

"Brock, wait I haven't done anything sexual in seven years." I said out loud.

"You serious?" He asked.

"Yes, so can we just stick to kissing." I said.

"Fine, no problem I understand." He said.

Brock's lips met Alex's gently but quickly turning into a more hungry and aggressive total tongue fuck. The two of them explored the others mouth, not wasting any time.

'Yep. This is real.' Alex thought as her hands hesitantly explored Brock's back.

Suddenly Alex broke the kiss, wiping her mouth eagerly. Her eyes are no longer innocent like they were a moment ago

"I think we should stop before we get carried away." Brock said.

"Yeah sure, we should definitely stop." I said.

"Would you go with me to UFC 200?" He asked.

"Yes, I will." I replied then kissing him again.

♟ ♟ ♟ ♟ ♟ ♟

The next morning, I woke up hearing Brock on the phone Pandora's dad Dana White.

"Yeah, I mean I'm training for the fight and I'm bringing someone along as well." I heard Brock say.

"Okay, that's fine Brock but you need to leave for Vegas soon. We need to meet and discuss things." Dana told him.

"Okay, we'll leave for Vegas tomorrow." I heard Brock say.

"Good, enjoy the rest of your day." Dana told him before hanging up.

Brock walked over to the bed and climbed in next to me.

"So Vegas tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yup." He answered.

"Who are you supposed to fight? Did the Vince or Stephanie approve this?" I asked.

"Yeah, they approved it. I'm fighting Mark Hunt." He told me.

That name made me cringe which he noticed and looked at me.

"You had something with him?" he asked.

"He's been wanting me to get back with him for years but he cheated on me and I don't want him back I want the beast I tamed." I told him.

"You don't have to go if being around him is going to make you uncomfortable." He said.

"No, I'm going. I want to support you." I said.

"Now, I need to take a shower." I said getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom.

"Can I join you?" He yelled.

"Brock, do you want blue balls?" I yelled back. He stayed quiet. That's what I thought.

"Brock, I need a toothbrush." I said.

"I'll go get you one." I heard him say.

After my shower, I got dressed and brushed my teeth. I walked into the living room and was trying to find Brock. I walked outside which I saw him standing a few feet away from me.

"What are you doing?" I asked walking to him.

"You want to walk around?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said then lacing our fingers together.

✘ ✘ ✘ ✘

"Nikki, I'll be back in time for your wedding. Calm down." I said on the phone.

"Alexandria, I'm not playing with you. You need to be here for your dress fitting and is Brock your plus one?" She said.

"Yes, he is and I'll be back for the dress fitting but I need to go to Vegas with Brock for UFC 200. I love you, Bye!" I said hanging up the phone.

"So John, finally put a ring on it." Brock said.

"Finally, I know right. She planned this wedding so fast after he proposed. I think she feels like it's to good to be true. Thank God, I don't have to deal with something like that because I won't ever get married." I said.

"What makes you say that?" He asked.

"My life." I replied.

♟ ♟ ♟ ♟ ♟ ♟

Arriving in Vegas, the humidity was terrible. Brock and I were heading to have lunch with Dana White and I was going to be glad when I go to bed because the lioness is coming out tonight. I bought some lacy lingerie a few days ago.

We finally pulled up to the restaurant and I was ready to eat. Dana was paying for lunch so my appetite was feeling a little expensive today.

We walked inside the restaurant and a waiter lead us to the back where Dana was seated.

"Hello, Brock. Who might this be?" Dana asked.

"Alexandria Garcia." I said answering him before Brock could.

"Nice to meet you, Alexandria. So, you're Brock's manager on Raw. How is ot working with Brock?" He asked.

"It definitely challenging but a woman like me I love a good challenge. He keeps on my feet. I keep him in check." I answered.

After our lunch with Dana, we headed back to the hotel. I was in the bathroom taking a shower and thought about should I finally have sex with him? I mean I love him and which I think it's time but damn it's probably going to feel good getting back into sex with someone I love.

I got out of the shower and no longer had makeup on. I towel dried my hair and slipped on the lacy Lingerie. I slipped on my black silk robe hiding it. I opened the door.

I saw Brock dressed in work-out clothes.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I have a commercial to film and I have to meet with guys to train." He answered.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup, so gets some sleep." He said walking out of the room. Well, so much for finally giving it up.

"Ugh!" I said climbing into the bed.

Don't worry babe, I'll be back to see the lingerie under that robe 😉👅