5.

I'll be mad over you
Mad over you
Mad, mad over you
You've made all my dreams
You've made all my dreams come true

I was in my room getting ready to head out for a women brunch with the girls. I was putting on the finishing touches. My red matte lipstick.

I slipped on Saint Michael heels and grabbed my Michael kors handbag. I headed outside and got into my Range Rover.

A few minutes later, I arrived at the Savoy Cafe. I got out my car and handed the keys to a valet. Walking inside the cafe I greeted the girls so happy to see them. I sat in a seat between Nikki and Brie.

Nikki handed her the wine that she had saved for me.

"So what's going on?" I asked taking a sip of my wine.

"You're the talk of the locker room." Nikki told me.

"Wow, I am that's shocking." I said.

"You are and all the women are shocked." Brie told me.

"What I came to town?" I laughed.

"Yeah, some are scared of you!" Brie laughed.

"Why are they scared of me?" I asked.

QueenAlexG

QueenAlexG.:The MCM which is the beast

"For one, you pushed Rusev and two, you're working with Brock Lesnar." Nicole said.

"Okay so, I don't see what the big deal is." I said.

"You never see what the big deal is." Brie said.

"So how is this storyline work?" Nikki asked.

"I'm Brock's manager until Heyman comes back from his injury. I get to kick Lana's ass and Brock gets to Rusev's ass in the ring." I answered.

"Okay, I'm so excited to see you in the ring. I was really surprised when I saw you came out the other night but I loved the way you slammed Lana and give her a run for her money." Nicole said.

"I wasn't going to fight but she slapped me and nobody slaps Alexandria in the face and gets away with it." I said.

"I know that's right." Brie said.