18.

There is no such thing as chance. Every effect has its cause & every cause has its effect. Chance indicates a cause that we can't recognize.

|A Month Later|

I was going to be in a WWE movie with Dean Ambrose was going to be great and we were going to be a couple in this movie. The movie was called '12 rounds 3: lockdown' and I have a feeling the fans were going to love it. 

AlexandriaG: First day of shooting looking like a #wifey for @TheOfficialLunaticAmbrose

TheOfficialLunaticAmbrose: @AlexandriaG you can be my wifey anyday, you're stunning and beautiful inside and out. 

NikkiBella: Aww, you guys are so cute

BriBriBella: Dean, you would be the perfect man for her. 

NicoleHey-Orton: I ship #Alean.

We pushed through the door, his mouth wet and hot on my neck as he covered it with kisses.

My jacket was thrown off before he pushed me against the wall, attacking my lips with his.

My leg wrapped around his waist, while his hand dragged up my leg, caressing my thigh, before pressing it against him as he went higher up my skirt, the heel of my shoe digging into the back of his leg.

I gasped, when he pushed his prominent erection against me, squeaking in surprise and biting his lip in retaliation when I felt his hand on my ass.

We pulled apart when I tugged on his sweater to pull it off, gasping for breath as we stared in each other's eyes.

His hand held my face, his fingers caressing my cheekbones, as I watched the rainbow of emotion cross through his deep green eyes.

"Sweetheart," he whispered. "I need you, I can't wait any longer."

"Have me," I whispered against his lips, as he dragged the strap of my tank down my shoulder, breaking his lips from mine, to kiss down my neck and across my collarbone.

He kept me panting as he kissed lower, brushing his lips across the top of my breasts, and making me shiver at the thought of what those lips would feel like on the rest of my body.

"Cut!" the director yelled, breaking me out of my lust induced daze, and forcing me to focus on what was going on around me, and more so, who was wrapped around me.

"Dean." I murmured, pushing his face away from my cleavage, and forcing him to look up at me.

"What?" he asked, looking confused as to why I stopped him.

"Eric yelled cut. You can let go of me." I said, motioning to the hand he had on my ass, holding me against him.

"What if I don't want to?" he smirked, pulling me tighter against him to feel the bulge in his jeans.