4.

Now I've been known as a dreamer
And I'm proud that most have come true
But if all else fails in these times of change
I'll forever be, I'll forever be

The hallway was packed with superstars. Tonight was the twenty-man over-the-top-rope elimination match. Whoever won this match would be the number one contender to face the champion at Survivor Series. In this case, Brock Lesnar.

Alex made her way through the superstars, taking a peek at what each wrestler was doing.

"Alex!" She heard someone squeal.

She turned seeing Maryse.

"Hello Maryse!" I exclaimed.

"You ready?" She asked.

Paul was in the hallway, looking at the monitor. I stood next to him. On the screen, a smirking Rusev had his hand raised by the referee. He had won the elimination battle royal match. He would be the one to face Brock at Survivor Series later that month for the WWE title. Brock, walked past me toward the gorilla position.

"Are you ready?" Paul asked. I looked at the man disappear as he turned a corner. She lowered her voice as she shook her head.

"No." She said quickly walking to catch up.

Rusev won the match then Lana came out started running her mouth then Brock went out there.

I stood there watching Brock talk but I realized Lana had the upper hand and she started going off and that's when I knew I had to interfere.

I told the tech guy to play my theme.

I found a slit in the curtain. I slipped my fingers through the gap and pulled them aside.

'Trap Nation Mini Mix' by Matt started to play, and out from the Guerilla platform, A series of bright lights blinded me as I stepped forward onto the stage. I held my breath. I made my way down the platform, and into the ring.

"Oh my God, it's Angel, she's here!" Michael Cole said.

"For those who don't know who Angel is she's one of the greatest managers in the wrestling world and she's here!" Michael Cole said.

"I guess she has a few words for Lana." King said.

"Lana is about to get schooled."King announced enthusiastically.

I stood in the middle of the ring in the a little black dress that came to my knees. I was handed a microphone, and I looked from Lana to Brock and smirked.

"Hello WWE Universe! How are we doing tonight?" I asked as the place erupted with a loud cheer of excitement. "That is fantastic; this is a great city, so enthusiastic." I said.

"Who are you? Get out of my ring." Lana said.

"The name is Angel and sweetie this isn't your ring. I watched you talk all your crap and now -" I was interrupted by Lana.

Ravishing, cherry red lips smirked slyly at the lively Ottawa crowd as they booed her and her client, The Bulgarian Brute, Rusev, who still next to her. She held a microphone in her hands, bringing it up to her lips as another smile tugged at her lips.

"Brock Lesnar, just like the impotent leaders of America and Canada, all style and no substance," She spoke in her thick Russian accent. "At Survivor Series, your inferiority will be exposed." She paused briefly, before continuing, "At Survivor Series, Mr. Lesnar..." The man's name seem to flow from her tongue with malicious intent, but there was something almost sensual in the way she pronounced it. "Rusev will crush!"

"I'm a business woman, and I don't have all night. I'm gonna get straight to the point." I said in a bored tone. My piercing gaze going from Lana to Rusev.

"You think this is your ring?" I asked. Rusev's brown eyes started right back at me. "This is my ring."

"You think you can crush Brock?" I continued, "You actually think you can beat him at Survivor Series. You better think again, buddy." I took notice of Rusev's stance, but I didn't back down one bit.

"Typical, rasp behavior of American swine," Her thick, Russian accent purred out. My eyes locked back up with hers. "You should be careful what you wish for, Angel," She teased, the grin never leaving her face.

I smirked, looking down at the mat briefly before returning my gaze to her. I couldn't say I wasn't impressed. The woman had some guts on her, that was for sure. To mey, it seemed as if she wore the pants in her and Rusev's relationship. Lana looked at her partner, almost laughing at me who she deemed as making a terrible decision in taunting the Bulgarian brute.

I pointed a finger at myself. "You're telling me to be careful? You're telling, Angel Ramora, to be careful." I smacked my lips together, my eyes scrunching up.

Lana nodded as I brought the mic back up to my lips. "You must not know how this operation goes down, I asses and Brock attack, and I've assessed this situation, and the only thing we're missing is a referee. So, if we get one down here right now, as soon as he rings the bell, Brock is gonna attack." I said smirking.

"I'm a put you on your Putin kissing ass, boy." Brock said as a promise more so than a threat and dropped the mic.

Rusev stepped closer, almost closing the distance between the two powerhouses, neither man backing down. Charles Robinson entered the ring, desperately trying to keep the peace between the two men, but to no avail.

"No," Lana strongly enforced. "Not on her terms," She said, referring to me. She held her hand to Rusev's chest.

Lana slapped me before Rusev grabbed her and hid her behind him. I pushed Rusev away from Lana before I hit her and putting her on the ground hitting her repeatedly. I felt Brock grab me and got me away from her.

"Does Lana know who she just slapped?" Cole asked.

"Does it look like Lana cares?" King asked.