15.

Tough girl in the fast lane
No time for love, no time for hate
No drama, no time for games
Tough girl whose soul aches

I'm at home, on my own
Check my phone, nothing, though
Act busy, order in
Pay TV, it's agony

|2 months later|

"Alexa, get out of bed, right now. " Nikki said.

"Why? " I asked.

"Because you haven't been answering people's calls and I don't think you left your house in months so get the fuck up." She said pulling off my covers.

"I don't want to. There's no purpose. " I said putting the pillow over my head.

"Don't you dare say that. That baby growing inside of you is your purpose. He lied or withheld the truth and I understand that hurts a lot but you're a grown woman. Don't let that shit get to you." She said.

"Why? Do you have to be right." I said getting up from my bed.

"Because I'm wise. Go take a shower and I'll pick your outfit." She said taking a sit on the bed.

"Fine." I said getting out of the bed.

I got in the shower, and the hot water felt relaxing. it was just what I needed to help me relax. Plus, my little bump was growing and I was super excited to be a mom. Even though I'm not happy with how things are going with the father of my baby.

"Alexa!" Tammy, my younger sister said walking into the bathroom.

"Tammy!" I yelled.

"Yes, I'm here and I need to pee so don't talk until I'm done." She said.

"Tam, really? These another bathroom and you're in mine because?" I asked.

"Hush, and Brie, is using it. I think she's pregnant because she was talking these cravings and I've been pregnant before so I know." She answered.

"She probably is." I said.

AlexandriaG: When your out and about in Canada and @PandoraMcgregor comes into town

AlexandriaG: When your out and about in Canada and @PandoraMcgregor comes into town. She makes me happy!

PandoraMcgregor: I love you too Boo! You're gonna be an amazing momma, one hot one at that!

When we entered the restaurant, Pandora was chatting with Nicole. Tammy was taking pictures with Brie. I looked up and met blue eyes that I once fell for.

"What is he doing here?" I asked the girls.

"Randy must have told him where we were." Nicole answered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you're not the only one hurting." Nicole said.

"Alex, man up and talk to the man." Tammy said.