7.

And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?

•Survivor Series•

Alex bounced around with nervous energy as she dialed the number on her phone.

"Come on, Mom... pick up the phone!", she thought to herself as she listened to the repeated ringing.

Finally, there was the sound of the phone being picked up and Lisa, better known to the world at large as former WWE Superstar "Ivory" smiled broadly as the voice on the other end said, "Hello".

"Akex, How you doing girl", Ivory belted out.

After a few minutes of small talk and casual conversation, Alex finally decided to get to the point.

"Remember when I told you about the job with WWE while now they want me to wrestle." Alex said.

"What's the problem? Sweetie, you were trained by the best which is me, and several others who believe in you so what has you so nervous?" Ivory asked her daughter.

"Have you watched RAW lately?" Alex asked. 

"I've tried to be but it's just so weird." Ivory said.

"Great, so you don't know that Brock is the champion and we're in a mix gender tag team match and who ever wins get the belt." I said.

"Oh now I see what's got you so nervous. You like him don't you and you're afraid to disappoint him if you guys lose." Mom said. 

"Yeah, exactly and you know I haven't wrestled in years." I told her. 

"Honey, you have experience and you have a connection with him." She replied. 

"Mom, I like him and falling hard for him." I said. 

"Honey, trust your gut and Paul told me he talks about you so honey go for it." She told me. 

"Okay, mom you better watch it." I laughed. 

"I will." She chuckled. 

"I love you, Mom." I said.

"I love you too. Now go kick some ass and make me proud, Princess. Bye!" She said hunging up the phone.

♟ ♟ ♟          ♟ ♟ ♟         ♟ ♟ ♟        ♟ ♟ ♟

"I'm standing alongside the Angel Ramora, as they prepare for battle against Lana and Rusev in the first-ever Mix tag team match in Survivor Series. Brock Lesnar, anything you like to discuss in your soon-to-be matchup?" Renee young asked.

Brock Lesnar, on the other hand, refused to speak. But Angel managed to step in and speak on the mic.

"Oh, I don't think it would be necessary, Renee. You see, we are prepared. Only to bring the complete massacre to these group of teens were facing. It's gonna be nothing more of a complete squash match.My Beast easily see them as pieces of meat, and we will eat them up. Lana may think she has one up on me but she's wrong. I hope she's done her research on me and Rusev will meet a monster more deadly than Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees combined. He's so dangerous and terrifying, he can start a one-man apolcaypse by setting foot in that very ring. I'm talking about the best incarnate himself and the master of the F5, I'm talking about BROOOOOOOCK LESSSSNARRRRR!" Angel said.

And then, just to intimidate Renee, Brock Lesnar stared down at her, dwarfing her every second he can.

Renee out of fear said to herself "Dear god, I'm getting the hell out of here..."