12.

Oh, and baby I'm fist fighting with fire
Just to get close to you
Can we burn something babe?
And I run for miles just to get a taste
Must be love on the brain
That's got me feeling this way

"So, you're going to teach me how to shoot?" I asked him, looking at him loading the gun.

"Yeah, just in case. By the way, my kids are coming over today to meet you and I have them for the week." he said.

"Okay, Brock and that means no sex." I replied smiling.

"Ah hell no! We are having sex." He told me.

I laughed so hard until tears were running down my face.

"Can't keep sex away from the beast." He said.

"Oh yeah, watch me." I said.

"Come on, you're not going to be able to keep your hands to yourself and you know it." He said.

"Is that a challenge?" I asked.

"Yup, it's a challenge." He answered.

"Brock, you do know that I love challenges right." I said.

"Of course, I do." He said.

"Then I guess I'll accept your challenge to keep my hands to myself." I said walking away.

"You won't win!" He yelled.

"Oh yeah I will beast!" I shouted back.

I began cleaning the house because it was somewhat a disaster, I've met Brock's ex wife two times before and we've become some what friends. She knows I wouldn't do anything to hurt him or the kids. I was making dinner when I heard him walk in.

"Damn, it smells good in here." He said.

"Clean house, and making dinner." i replied.

"God, how did I end up with you."

"The day you wanted me." I said smiling then kissing him.

I set the table and everything was ready. I heard the doorbell which brock was going to get it.

"Dad, did you cook?" Luke asked walking into the kitchen.

"No, Dad's girlfriend did." Mya said taking a sit at the table and pulling out her phone.

"You're pretty." Duke said.

"Duke, sit down." Turk said.

"Behavior." Brock said.

"So Alexandria on Wikipedia it says you're my dad's manager and you model, wrestle, and sing." Mya said.

"Yes." I said.

"So, how did you end you end up with him?" She asked.

"I don't know I just did." I told her.

♟ ♟ ♟ ♟ ♟ ♟

"Come in!" I yelled as I heard someone knock on the bedroom door.

"Can you braid my hair, Alexia?" Mya asked she loved when Rena did anything with her hair so she was hoping Alex could do the same.

"Of course I can, sweetie." I replied with a smile. "Can you get dressed and get your hairbrush for me?"

"Yes," Mya replied.

I put my phone down and Mya ran into the bedroom. She came out less than five minutes later wearing a light pink dress, white tights, and her light brown sweater and holding her hairbrush high like a trophy.