Chapter 68

We walk in the class room and say " GOOD MORNING MRS. CLARK!!!" To my English teacher "good morning Zoe" she says back

** Skip A head to band**
The bell rings to go to band, so me and Bella meet up outside the door "lets go see you boyfriend" she says "shut up" I say back. We walk into the band hall and we are meet by the 7th graders. "great, just great!" I say and drag Bella into the bathroom "what?" bells says "those are 7th graders, and 2 of them are the ones that are bullying me" I tell her "oh" she says "then what do we do?" she says "I have a plan" I say
I tell her that my plan is to either wait for all the 7th graders to leave or she walks I front of me and I crouch down to her height so I'm almost on my knees and walk to the instrument storage room. "that might actually work" she says "which one?" I ask smiling like it won a prize "the first one. have you seen how tall you are!! your like a sky scraper!!" she says, my smile drops and I nod "or I could text max and tell him I'm stuck ing the bathroom" I say pulling out my phone "yea you do that, oh and also tell him I said hi" she says sarcastically and leans up against the wall "you can leave if you want, I'll be fine by myself" I say "no it's fine, I'll regret leaving you and you getting hurt" she says I nod.
I go to my messages on my phone and text max 'Hey, I'm stuck in the bathroom because those two 7th graders that are bullying me are out side' I send the message and he replies a minute later saying 'ok, stay there I'm gonna get you' 'I have a friend with me too, she didn't want to leave me, I told her what happened' I send back 'ok, at least you have someone with you' he says back.