Dating My Teacher's Brother. Epilogue

So...guys. This is finally it. Finito :) (I don't actually speak Italian but I so could ;) ) Anyway I digress ever so slightly :) It's a little bit cliched may, I don't know :) But please tell me what you think. Never really felt this story was goin anywhere anyway. So this chapter is just a small one to show where they are now.

So Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. Would love to hear your thoughts. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER FORTY

~~~Ten Years Later~~~

"Do you want some help there?" Lee asked as I made coffee. Yes, ten years down the line and I'm still best friends with Lee. We've been best friends for years. There's no way I was going to throw that away.

I decided go stay in Durham after college. I just loved it so much. I went on to University for two years when I turned twenty. And luckily I got a job at an advertising company when I got out.

Lee was still living back home with his girlfriend. She's lovely; he's done well for himself there. He's working for a fitness company working around schools and different projects with kids. He's come up here for a few days for Christmas. Which is in two weeks and I was going back home, well my first home, on Boxing Day. You know just to see my parents.

And they were doing really well. Both me and Xavier have left for good. Xavier's settled down close to my parents and is getting married next year. Like Lee he's done well for himself. Xavier is playing rugby semi professionally now and is an accountant. I know, I never would have thought he would have such an important job.

"Yeah that would be nice. Instead of sitting on your ass all day." He laughed and walked up beside me.

"So are we still going out when you get back; or are you just going to ignore me?" He smirked as we put some milk in the mugs.

"I don't know Lee. I might ignore you. After all you are really annoying." He chuckled and bumped his hip with mine.

"I know that's not true." I smiled as we walked into the living room.

"So what time are you driving back at tomorrow?" I asked sitting down on the couch.

"Around twelve, just so I'm not back really late." I nodded before taking a sip of my coffee. "So are you still missing Paul then?" I sighed and nodded.

"Yeah I am. It's not very nice being in a big house on your own. I get bored really easily." He smiled as I turned to face him.

"I'm sure you'll not be bored for too much longer." I laughed shaking my head.

"No I don't think I will." And just on time I heard the door open.

"Brace yourself," Lee said laughing. I set my coffee down on the table..

"Rach?" I heard Paul shout from the door. Of course we're still together. I don't think there would be anything that would make me want to give him up.

"What?" I shouted back.

"A little help," I smiled and climbed off of the sofa. I walked to the door to see him struggling with bags. "I wish you came with me. I can't cope with Mark on my own." I laughed as he put the bags onto the floor.

"Mummy!" My son said walking over to me. I lifted him up in my arms and kissed him. "Daddy not nice to me," I laughed and looked over at Paul. He let out a breath and shut the door.

"What did you do?" He walked over to me and shrugged.

"It's probably something to do with the fact I said if he doesn't be quiet that I'll tell Santa not to come." I raised my eyebrows before kicking him gently.