Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 31

Sorry it's so short and late but I've got tonnes of work to do. I wish i left school like I was planning too :L Anyways there's just a few more chapters for this one. I want to focus on school and my other story so I'm trying to finish this one. 
Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

“He’s still not back yet?” Lee asked as we sat on the bus into town. Surprisingly I feel like all the exams are going well. Particularly the Geography exam we just finished, which I thought was going to be really hard. All I had left to do is my Maths exams. But Paul’s been gone for two weeks now. He phoned me at the end of last week when he was meant to come home, to tell me he has to stay on for another week or so. Now I wouldn’t really mind because I’ve got exams to study for, but today is Thursday and my first Maths exam is on Wednesday. And I’m totally nervous about it. He said he’ll be back before the exam, but he never said what day he was back. And I haven’t had the balls to tell him that Mrs Walters is watching my every move. Which I don’t know what she thinks she’s going to see.

“Yeah but he says he’ll phone me later about when he’s coming back.” He nodded while pulling his phone from his pocket.

“Is he going to be back before Wednesday?” I sighed and shrugged.

“I don’t know. He said he would be because I hope he is.” He smiled slightly and nodded. “Anyway, what are we doing today?” I asked trying to change the topic.

“Well,” he said, putting his feet up on the seat. “I’m in the mood for Subway and then just walking about for a bit. I just want to chill for today and tomorrow,” I laughed and nodded at him. “Williams’ birthday is soon isn’t it?” I nodded and stood up, as the bus was coming to a stop outside the mall.

“Yeah next week, same day as the final exam.” We jumped off the bus and walked into the mall towards Subway.

“It’s funny it’s Maths then,” I laughed and nodded. “What are you going to get him?” I let out a long breath and shrugged.

“I don’t know. I haven’t had a chance to think about it. I was going to look to day and see if I can get anything. The chances of me getting out before the exams next week are very slim.” I explained while slinging my bag over my shoulder.

“Sure we’ll go get something to eat and then we’ll go around some shops and see if we can see something. It’s not like we’ve got anything else to do.” I laughed and looked up at him.

"I never expected to hear you agree to go shopping. I usually have to drag you into shops." He laughed and pushed the door to Subway open.

"I know how much this means to you. And like I said, we've got nothing else to do anyway." I smiled as we waited in line. Best friends are amazing.

*

"So do you have any ideas on who told Mrs Walters?" Lee asked as we walked around Hollister.

"I don't but I know Paul does. But surprisingly he won't tell me who it is." He laughed slightly as I picked up a sweater.

"Well I don't blame him. You'd probably just worry and not focus on your exams. Plus you can be pretty violent when you want to be." I hit his arm making him laugh.

"You're around Paul's side; maybe a but smaller right?" He looked at me and nodded.

"Way to make me feel better about myself. Just because I don't have huge muscles." I rolled my eyes and he smiled. "Why?"

"Do you want to try this on to see if it would fit him?" I asked holding up the sweater.

“Do I have a choice?” I smiled and shook my head. He sighed and dropped his bag onto the floor. He grabbed the end of his jumper and pulled it over his head. He pulled down his shirt before taking the sweater off of me. “How many times do I have to do this?” He asked while pulling the possible jumper over him.

“I don’t know. I like this sweater so far so this might be it. But I want to see what it looks like when someone is wearing it.” He nodded while fixing the sweater.

“So what does it look like then?” He asked holding out his arms and turning around.

“Better than I thought it would actually. Do you think it looks okay?” He moved in front of a mirror and nodded.