Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 23

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

"I'm so glad its Friday," I said to Lee as we headed towards Maths. He chuckled and bumped my shoulder with his.

"Are you going to be studying all weekend again?" He teased messing my hair up. I glared at him as I tried to fix my hair.

"I don't know, probably. I've got nothing better to do Lee." He smiled and opened the door for me.

"Well a few of us are going to go see a movie on Sunday. Do you want to come? You can't study all weekend; you need a break."

"I think about it," I said walking over to our table. I set my bag on the table before sitting down in my seat.

"Just come out Ray. You're always studying," I looked at Lee and laughed.

"If I agree to go, will you stop annoying me about it?" He smiled and nodded. "Then I'll go," I said getting my books out.

"There's the Ray I'm used to. You would be going out every weekend before these stupid exams started." I laughed and set my bag on the floor.

"Well Lee they're not stupid exams." Paul said closing the door as the last person sat down.

"They are really. They should just assume we're smart enough to get back. And then have exams then, Lee argued as Paul walked back over to his desk.

"But some people don't want to come back so they need the grades before they leave." He said looking at me. He picked up a stack of papers and stood in front of the class. "How many of you want to do Maths next year? It doesn't matter if it's at this school, at a different school or in technical college." I looked around as most of the class raised their hands, including Lee. "Well from these tests none of you are going to be able to do it." He sighed and dropped the test on the desk with a slap. He pulled a chair around to the front of the table and sat down. "Now, I don't usually swear, but those tests are crap. I am beyond pissed at you guys," he said pointing to the tests. Everyone looked down at the desks not wanting to make eye contact with him. "So you know how pissed off I am when I swear. How many of you can honestly say you studied for the test? And I'm not talking about looking at it the night before and reading it walking here. I mean since I set it on Monday, you studying straight through the week." I looked around the room and saw nobody raise their hands. He sighed and shook his head, while standing up. He grabbed the tests and handed them to a guy at the front. "Give them back to people," he said before walking back to his desk. He sat down by his computer and immediately started working at it. He slipped on his glasses before running a hand through his hair.

"What did you get?" I turned to Lee and saw we had our tests back. I took mine and read the mark in red pen.

"56 percent, just scraped a B. What about you?" I said looking up at him.

"78 percent, an A," he said smugly. "He's clearly not pissed at me." He said sitting back in his chair.

"Actually Lee, I'm pissed at every single on of you." He said not looking up from his computer. "Four people got A's and that's fine, if it was a few months ago. To do Maths next year your need an A* (A+). And then half of you went down in grade from the last test. I think two or three people have actually gone up which I'm pleased about." He finally looked away from the computer and stood up.

"Who was that?" Someone shouted out. Paul jumped on top of the table and reached up to the projector.

"It doesn't matter who it was. You should only be worrying about what you got." He turned on the projector before climbing off the table. "After I go through the paper, we'll forget about it. But I expect better for the next test. So after today we'll forget about it until the next test okay?" He asked walking over to the board. Everyone nodded as he picked up a board marker and started going through the paper.