Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 36

Hello guys :) So I'm really tired :L I have an exam on Monday so I'll probably not upload until after then. So please Vote Comment and Become a Fan for some luck :D Thanks so much for reading Love you guys
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

I hate hospitals. They smell funny, only the staff look happy and only slightly. And there's always a chance that you get sick yourself. I usually try my hardest to avoid them. But this time it was Paul in the hospital. I was always going to go see him if he ended up in hospital. I just never expected it would be because of Sean. 

"Right here we go," I looked at Anthony who broke my thoughts. "Do you want to go in first and I'll get some coffee? Or do you just want to go in together?" He smiled gently down at me. 

"No we can go in together. You did drive all the way over here." He laughed and walked towards the door. "Maybe I'll just go get the coffee." I said not wanting to see what Sean did to Paul. He smiled and opened the door. I followed nervously behind him. Paul looked away from the TV when we walked in. 

"Hey," he smiled and pushed himself up. He groaned and his face showed pain. I felt a lump in my throat, standing in the same spot; not wanting to get close to him. He doesn't look that hurt. There were a few cuts on his face and a busted lip. But other than that he looked fine. 

"How're you feeling?" Anthony asked standing at the end of the bed. 

"I've been better, but I'm alright." Anthony chuckled and nodded. 

"I can't stay long Paul. I'm meant to be looking after my sister's son. I've left him with Larry which is never a good idea." Paul shook his head at his friend. 

"It's fine honestly," he looked over at me and smiled. "Are you afraid to come near me now?" He said with a laugh. "Is it because this beautiful face is damaged?" I snorted and walked over to him. 

"Yeah that's it. I'm afraid by tomorrow you'll look like the Elephant Man." I told him sarcastically. Anthony shook his head as they laughed. 

"You two are perfect for each other." I rolled my eyes and sat in the chair beside Paul. "I should get going. I really only wanted to see how you were; and I'm feeling like a third wheel." I laughed as he walked towards the door. "I'll try and see you in the next few days." Paul nodded and we said goodbye to him. 

"So..." I said looking down at my hands. 

"It's not as bad as it looks." He tried to reassure me. "It wasn't just one sided. He's got a nasty black eye, a broken nose and a broken arm." I looked up at him in complete shock. 

"What the hell happened? And what did he do to you?" I asked trying to control my emotions. To be honest, I don't know what I was feeling right now. 

"When I got home we were basically yelling at each other. Then we just got into a fight. Like I said before, that's what happened to him. And I currently have a broken hand, a busted lip and one or two broken ribs." I closed my eyes and rested my head in my hands. "I'm fine though. I just have to stay overnight to make sure there aren’t any complications. But Sean's leaving tomorrow morning so we don't have to see him again." That last sentence made me a little bit happier. 

"If you let me go with you, this probably wouldn't have happened." It sounded like I was trying to blame myself. But in a way I guess I thought it was my fault. 

"You don't know that. He may have completely ignored the fact that you were there. It might not have made a difference." I sighed and looked up at him. "Come on," he moved over and patted the space beside him.