Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 8

CHAPTER EIGHT

I heard the alarm going on my phone, so I tried to find it on my bedside table. My hands hit my iPhone and I hit snooze. I snuggled back under my covers and Williams pressed his chest against my back. "You need to get up." I told him sleepily. 

"Five more minutes," he said just as sleepily if not more. 

"No because you need to get home. We've got school today," he groaned sending vibrations through my back. 

"Can we not just call in sick?" I smiled but shook my head. 

"No I need to go to school; I have exams in a few months and I need to go to school to pass them."

"I know when I leave you're just going to go back to sleep and not get up for another half hour." I rolled onto my back, causing his arm to lie across my stomach. 

"Because you need to get up earlier so you can go home. Now go," I said pushing him away. He captured my hand in his and laid it on his bare chest. 

"Five more minutes then I'll go." I placed my head in the crook of his neck slowly falling back to sleep. 

"Fine, but I'm not waking you." He mumbled a response before I fell asleep again. 

"Rachel are you up?" I heard Xavier yell through my door. 

"Yeah," I replied simply. 

"Well I'm leaving in half an hour if you want a lift." I felt an arm tighten around me, and the scent that I was getting used to fill my nose. I opened my eyes as I turned around, and saw Williams' sleeping face. 

"Williams you need to get up. You said half an hour ago you would get up." He groaned and pulled me closer to his chest. 

"Okay, but you're getting up too." I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, before letting my hair loose from my ponytail. I fixed my hair before I walked back into my bedroom. I saw Williams was still in bed, so I pulled the covers off of him.

"Come on get up," I said before getting some clothes. I walked back into the bathroom and quickly got changed. Today was a non-uniform day for charity, so I decided to wear grey skinny jeans and a plaid shirt. I threw my dirty clothes into my basket and walked out. I saw Williams stand up from my bed and stretch, and I could se the top of his boxers. I walked over to him, still curious about his scar. I trailed my fingers along it, keeping my eyes in it. "When did he do this?" I asked making him sigh. 

"Last year, around New Years."

"I still can't believe he did that to you. It's like I don't know him." He sighed and places his hands on my arms. 

"Sit down for a second," he sat on the bed and pulled me with him. "I know it seems like you don't know him, but that only ever happened the once. He's never been like that since." He sighed and angled his body towards mine. "Listen, I-"

"Rachel I'm leaving. You've got two minutes!" Xavier shouted. 

"Yeah I'm coming!" Williams sighed and brushed my hair behind my ears. 

"Can we finish this later? It's important." He asked while stroking my hand. 

"Yeah, okay."

"My room, after school?" I nodded and smiled at him. 

"Right now go," he laughed and stood up. He lifted his shirt from the ground and pulled it over his head. He slipped on his shoes and walked over to the window. He opened it and put his leg outside, so he was sitting on the ledge. 

"I like all this sneaking around. It's kind of sexy," I laughed as he wrapped his arm around my back. "I'll see you in registration," I nodded and he pressed his lips to mine. 

"Go," he laughed and grinned at me, making me smile. 

"I'll see you in a bit," he lowered himself down from the window ledge and I watched as he jumped down. I rolled my eyes and shut my window. I pulled on my shoes, grabbed my bag and jacket and left my room. 

"Come on I don't want to be late for college." I nodded and followed Xavier out to his car. We got into his car and we drove to school. "I've got an exam at half four, so I won't be finished until six. Are you okay for getting home?" He asked glancing at me. 

"Yeah I'll be fine. Do you want me to keep you some dinner?" 

"Yeah, there's money mum and dad left on top of the fridge."

"How do you expect me to reach the top of the fridge?" He pulled over outside school and smiled at me.

“You’ll think of something. But I’ll see you later,” I nodded and unbuckled my seat belt.

“See you later,” I said while climbing out of the car.

I had a plan for today. I was going to try and avoid Sean until I find out what Paul wanted to tell me. I walked to my locker and met up with my friend Chloe. “Hey Rachel, what’s up?” She asked as I put my books in my locker.

“Nothing, I’m sick of school to be honest.” She laughed and we headed towards registration.

“So how was your birthday then? Felt bad for not actually seeing you on your birthday.”

“No it’s okay; you saw me on Saturday night. It was alright I guess.” She nodded as we walked into registration. We sat down at our normal table and started talking.

“Just alright?” she questioned. I couldn’t really tell her what really happened.

“Yeah just alright,” I said with a slight laugh.

“Do you want to hang out after school?” She asked me as Williams started calling the role.

“I can’t I have tutoring and I need to get home before Xavier.” She nodded before answering her name when Williams called it.

~~~After school~~~

“Hey, Rach,” I turned around and saw Sean. Looks like my plan didn’t work.

“Hey,” I said while he walked up to me.

“Are you avoiding me or something?” He teased, but only if he knew how right he was.

“Of course not,” I said with a laugh.

“So what are you doing now? Do you fancy doing something since I missed your birthday?” I looked at him apologetically.

“Sorry, I’ve got tutoring now. Then I need to get some and do my homework before getting dinner in for me and Xavier.” He shook his head and smiled.

“It’s alright; I’ll catch you tomorrow morning?” I nodded and he smiled. He bent down and placed his lips against mine. I kissed him back for a few seconds before pulling away,

“Sean I’ve got to go. I’ll see you tomorrow.” He smiled and gave me one quick kiss before leaving. I sighed and headed towards Williams’ room.

I walked into his room, making him look up. I dumped my bag on the floor and sat down in one of the seats. “Rough day?” He asked amused. I sighed and rested my head on the table.

“I hate this school,” I said into the desk.

“Why?” He asked sounding closer. Then I felt the desk move slightly, signalling he was sitting on the desk.

“I just hate it; I can’t wait until I never have to see this place and the people in this place again.”

“I’m a person in this place,” he said slightly amused.

“You know what I mean.”

“Come on then. Let’s get out of here,” I looked up and saw Williams packing up his stuff. I got off my chair and picked up my bag.

“I just want to go home and do nothing.” He chuckled and locked his door after we walked out.

"That's okay, that's what we'll do."

*

I sat down on the sofa and sighed. "School was that bad?" Williams asked from beside me. 

"Yeah it was," he turned around and angled his body towards mine. 

"Why what happened?" He asked while playing with my hair. 

"I was trying so hard to avoid Sean today so I could think, then I had to run into him after school."

"What did he say?" 

"Just if I wanted to hang out after school, but I told him I was busy." I sighed and turned towards him. "Anyway what did you want to say earlier?"

"Do you remember I was saying how he hasn't done anything like that before or since?" he said looking down while stroking my hand. 

"Yeah."

"Well he can be a nice guy. And I know what I'm going to say next you might not like. But I want you to give him a chance." I looked at him as if he was crazy. 

"What do you mean?"

"I want you to give him a chance. He’s not a bad guy, he’s really nice.” I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.