Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 30

So it's pretty short. I think there will be just a few more chapters, it might reach 40 chapters. I never intended to make it too long. But I'll see as I go along :)
And on some bad news, I have to go see Breaking Dawn tomorrow :( I never really liked Twilight to be honest. I think Jacob and Edward are pretty hot, but that's probably the only good thing :)
Oh and some more good news :) Bradley Copper got World's Sexiest Man! That man is so fit. We're go going to get married. I don't even care about my old Maths teacher anymore, he has nothing over Bradley Copper :P
Anyways, Please Vote Comment and Become A Fan :) Love ya's all!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THIRTY

This is it. The last normal day of school before our exams start next week. And I am beyond freaking out. Both about the exams and Paul. Next week is when he’s going on his course, and he wasn’t in school yesterday. I haven’t talked to him since Wednesday after school in tutoring. So if he’s not in today, the chances of me seeing him before he leaves Monday are very slim.All I had to do now was get through two periods before I find out whether he’s in today.

“Did you get an answer for question three?” I turned my head and looked at Lee.

“I haven’t started it yet,” he laughed while shaking his head. “I’m crap at Chemistry,” I said looking back at the book.

“No it’s just because you daydream an awful lot,” I rolled my eyes and tried to do the third question.

“I’m not daydreaming, I’m just thinking about exams. I can’t wait until they’re over.”

“That reminds me,” he said turning to face me. “The whole year are going camping after the exams finish. So someone’s family own a huge farm close to a town so we’re camping there if you want to come. They need an idea of how many people are going by the end of next week. I’m confirming with them today,” I nodded and smiled at him.

“Tell them I’ll go as well,” he smiled and gave a single nod. Before he could say anything, he was interrupted by a knock at the door.

“Come in,” my Chemistry teacher shouted. The door opened and a boy who looked around 13 came in.

“Can Rachel Hicks go to the office now please?” He asked making everyone turn to look at me. “And bring your stuff,” he said before leaving.

“What did you do this time?” Lee joked as I stood up.

“Haha, very funny Lee.” I packed up my things before throwing my bag over my shoulder.

“I’ll see in you Maths,” I said walking around the desk.

“Or if you’re in so much trouble, after school.” I rolled my eyes at him before walking out of the room.

I walked over to reception and waited for the receptionist to hang up the phone. “Hello,” she greeted while putting the phone on the receiver.

“I was told to come here,” I said leaning on the worktop.

“Rachel Hicks I’m guessing?” I smiled and nodded. “It’s the vice principle Mrs Walters that wants to see you. If you just take a seat around the corner, I’ll call her and she’ll be out in a minute.” She said with a warm smile. I nodded as he picked up the phone, before walking over to the seats. I didn’t bother sitting down because I assumed it wouldn’t be too long until she was here. And I was right, within two minutes her office door opened.

“Hi Rachel; would you like to come in?” She said with a smile. I nodded and walked past her into her office. “Take a seat,” I sat down opposite her desk as she walked around to her own chair. “This shouldn’t take to long, so you’ll be in class soon enough.” She said, but the bell drowned out her final words. “I guess it’ll be last period when you’ll be at class.” She said with a slight laugh. “Right okay, before I start anything I just want to ask how you’re feeling about exams?” She asked slipping on her glasses.