Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 17

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

“Can we go get something to eat now?” Lee asked as we walked out of the mall. I laughed and nodded at him. “Where do you want to go?” I shrugged putting some of my bags in my other hand. “What about that place on the edge of town? Everyone says its rubbish, but I like it.”

“I don’t know whether to trust you or everyone else.” He laughed sarcastically and put his arm around my shoulders.

“You’re just too funny sometimes Ray.” I rolled my eyes and nudged his rubs. “So how was Christmas? Did you get the jeans you wanted?”

“Well clearly since I’m wearing them,” he looked at him and smirked. He looked down at my jeans and frowned slightly.

“They look a bit too tight. How are you even walking?” I laughed as we walked onto the main road out of town.

“That’s the way they’re meant to be.”

“Well it shows off your sexy ass and legs.” I elbowed him as hard as I could in the ribs. “As your best friend I think I’m allowed to say stuff like that.”

“No it doesn’t actually. You can say it if I ask you, but you just can’t come out and say it.” We got to the diner and Aaron held the door open for me. “And I’ve got a boyfriend so you can’t say that either.” He dropped his arm from my side as we sat down at a booth.

“Which one are we talking about?” I moved over the bench and rested my side against the wooden wall, separating two booths.

“Lee don’t, you know who I’m talking about. I’ve already told you all about it.” He sighed and leant over the table.

“But why don’t you just break up with Sean. There’s no way he’s going to know you’re dating his brother.” Before I could answer him, a waitress came over to us.

“Hey, can I get you any drinks?” She asked looking at me and Lee.

“Can I get a coke please?” I asked her and she nodded, writing it down on her pad.

“I’ll have the same,” she nodded and walked off to the kitchen.

“You know why I don’t just break up with him. I heard him tell his brother that if I broke up with him, he’ll make his life hell.”

“But what does that actually mean?” I shrugged and played with the napkin on the table.

“I don’t know. But I don’t want it to happen what ever it is.” He nodded as the waitress set our drinks on the table.

“I’ll give you five minutes to decide what you guys want.” We nodded before she walked over to another table.

“But what if he breaks up with you? If you make him break up with you, he probably won’t do anything to Williams.” I shrugged and leant across the table.

“I think he’s only dating me so he can get back at Williams. Remember I told you a few weeks ago?” He nodded so I carried on. “But I don’t know so I’ll have to think about it.”

“We can have so much fun pissing him off though.” I laughed and shook my head at him. “Just think about it though Ray. If he broke up with you, he probably won’t do anything to Williams.” I shrugged but couldn’t help but smile.

“You’ll be the first person to know.” I told him before looking through the menu.

“If you constantly hang out with me, he’ll soon get pissed off.” I looked up at him and laughed. He looked over my shoulder and smirked. “Damn she’s hot,” I rolled my eyes and turned around.