Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 28

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

“Do you want to come back to mine for a few hours?” Paul asked packing his stuff up. I stood up and put my Maths books into my bag.

“Are you not going out later? And what about Sean?” I questioned while walking over to him.

“Sean went back for our mother’s birthday. He’s gone until Sunday night,” he said as if it was nothing.

“And are you not going to say happy birthday?” He sighed and glanced up at me.

“You know why I’m not,” he grabbed his coat, pulled it on and grabbed his keys.

“But she’s still your mum Paul,” he sighed and walked towards the door.

“I’m not going to go out of my way to talk to them,” he said as I left his room. “So you can just drop it,” I sighed and started walking towards the staff car park. I hate it when he just ends conversations because he doesn’t want to have them. It’s fine when he does it, but when I do it it’s because ‘I don’t want to tell him anything.’ That’s the only thing that probably drives me mad about him.

I hand suddenly enveloped mine as I walked across the empty playground. “I’m sorry, I’m being such a dick.” I laughed and looked up at Paul.

“Yeah you are,” He smiled slightly while running his thumb along my hand.

“I’ll get us dinner to say sorry. I really didn’t mean to be so cold towards you.” I squeezed his hand slightly as we stopped beside his car.

“It’s fine really. Don’t go beating yourself up over it,” he smiled as he unlocked the car. He opened the door for me and I sat in the passenger seat. He shut the door and made his way around to the other side, where he climbed into the driver’s seat.

“So dinner my place?” He asked while driving out of school.

“Sure, why not.” He chuckled and placed his hand on my knee.

“You might want to phone your parents and tell them you’ll be home later.” He suggested making me take out my phone.

“Just tell them I’m going to your house and see what the repercussions are. I’m thinking maybe you getting fired and me being grounded for the rest of my life.” He chuckled and squeezed my knee as I wrote text my mum.

“Don’t over dramatise it and just tell her you’ll be home before eight.” I laughed and sent my mum a text saying that. “Are you still okay with going out tomorrow night?” He asked as we pulled up at a red light.

“Yeah, I said I would go didn’t I. I just haven’t exactly mentioned it to my parents yet.” He looked over at me while I smiled slightly.

“Ask them tonight. If you don’t I’ll feel like I’m kidnapping you or something.” He said while driving to his house.