Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 11

CHAPTER ELEVEN

"How are you feeling?" I asked Xavier when he walked into the kitchen. 

"Okay I guess. Still feel a bit tired and sick." He replied grabbing some orange juice from the fridge. 

"Is it okay if I go out tonight? Or do you want me to stay?" He shook his head and leant against the door frame. 

"No it's alright. Where are you going?"

"I don't know yet. We're just going out and see where we end up." He laughed and turned around. 

"Have fun and don't come home too late. You need to clean the house tomorrow for mum and dad coming back." I rolled my eyes and went back to my essay. Well trying to do it. I sighed and picked my phone up from the table. I unlocked it and dialled Lee's number. 

"What's up Ray?" He answered on the second ring. 

"I thought I told you to never call me that again." He laughed and I couldn't help but smile. He's been calling me Ray ever since his little sister couldn't say Rachel, so she just called me Ray. 

"Sorry but I'm used to it. What's up?" I shook my head and leant over the table. 

"Can you come over and help me with my essay? Pleeeease," I begged making him laugh. 

"Okay, I'll be over in fifteen minutes. And you better have at least started it." 

"Okay I'll see you in a bit." I hung up the call and sent Williams a text. 

'Can you send me a text about half four please? Xx' 

I hit send and went to make something to eat. My phone vibrated in my pocket as I took things out to make a toasted sandwich. 

'What for? xx' 

'Lee is coming over to help me with my essay so I need you to text me so I don't lose track of time xx'

I set my phone down and started making up my sandwich. I looked down at my phone as it vibrated. 

'Okay I'll see you later xx'

I locked my phone and finished making my sandwich. The door bell rang just as I put my sandwich in the toaster. I walked to the door and smiled at Lee when I opened the door. "Hey Ray," I groaned as he walked in. 

"Don't call me that," he chuckled and followed me to the kitchen. 

"So what do you not get about the essay?" He asked while I got my lunch. I put it on the plate and cut it, before sitting down beside Lee. 

"I don't understand how you're meant to evaluate the business from this information." I took a bite of my toastie while he went through it. 

"For this business you can see that it's doing well."

"But how are you meant to know that." He chuckled and grabbed my pen and a sheet of paper. 

"The closer this number is to three the better, which this business has. But you also have to take into account the number of their current liabilities. So the ratio should be 2:1; this is what is seen as best." I leant over him to see what he was writing. 

*

"I got lost somewhere along the way," he laughed and spun the pen in his fingers. 

"I think you should get Mr Craig to go over it then. I don't know how else I can explain it." I nodded and closed my book. "Fancy going into town?" he asked sitting back in his chair. I turned my body to face him and put my feet on his chair. 

"Sorry I've already got plans."

"What do I have to do so you'll spend time with me?" he said with a pout. 

"Awk, is spending everyday in school not enough for you?"

He shook his head and said," nope you're always with Sean now."

"How about we go out of school at lunch tomorrow to get something?" I didn't really want to talk about Sean, so I did my best to change the subject. 

"Deal," he smiled making me laugh. "So where are you going then?" he asked grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl. 

"I don’t know yet, I'll find out soon enough though."

"Are you going with Sean?" he asked taking a bite of the apple. I shook my head and folded my arms on my knees. "Are you sure he won't get annoyed?" he joked. 

"No why would he?" He shrugged and swallowed the bit of apple. 

"He just seems a bit possessive. Like if you hung out with someone else, he wouldn't be too happy."

“Hmmm,” I looked down and played with my fingers. “I haven’t really noticed it to be honest.” He laughed and pushed my legs.

“I guess we’ll see tomorrow when he sees us going to lunch together.” I looked up at him and smiled.