Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 35

Hey guys. So, I'm not too sure about this chapter. But it's here. So this is nearly over, literally a few chapters. So for the final one, do you want to see like a scence from a few years down the line? They may or may not be together. Or just leave it when the move away? I want to know what you guys think.
so, Please Comment Vote and Become a Fan. :) Thanks guys!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

The loud ringing of a phone woke me up. I groaned, pushing myself up into a sitting position. I looked to my right to see Paul sitting in the edge of the bed. I watched the muscles on his back ripple, as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Is that yours or mine?" I asked as he stood up. 

"I don't know. It's probably your parents trying to ring you." He walked over to his stuff, rummaging around trying to find his phone. I couldn't help but smile at his purple boxer shorts. "Or Xavier or Sean ringing me to swear and hurl abuse at me." I let out a single laugh, running my hands through my messy hair. He grabbed his phone and mine from the window ledge, before walking back over to the bed. "It looks like we're both popular." He handed me my phone, falling onto the bed. I unlocked my phone to see ten missed calls from my parents, two from Xavier and a load of texts. I decided just to ignore them and threw my phone to the end of the bed. 

"Who's looking for you?" I pressed my chest to his back, looking over his shoulder to see who was texting him. Before I could see what it said or who sent it, he locked his screen. 

"It's no one important," he set his phone on the bedside table. He turned around and smiled. "Did you sleep okay?" he tucked some stray hair behind my ear.

"It's debatable," his smile dropped slightly.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I probably could've said more. I basically let you do all the talking.” I smiled and shook my head.

“You did everything you could. It was better that I did it instead of letting you do it. I’m just happy you didn’t leave when my dad was basically screaming in your face.” He chuckled and shrugged.

“It’s hard to leave the person you love.” I ducked my head as I blushed. He chuckled and stroked my thigh.

“You’re so cute when you blush.” He said that on purpose as my blush deepened. He held my chin between his fingers and thumb, lifting my head up. “Breakfast time,” he gave me a quick kiss before standing up. I pouted as he walked over to his jeans. He turned around and smirked. “Do you want to go through the day on no food; or do you want my amazing pancakes?” I laughed and slid out of the bed.

“Can you even cook?” He looked back at me with a shocked look.

“How very dare you,” he joked walking towards the door. “I can’t believe you just asked me that.” He shook his head and left the room. I laughed and trailed after him.

“I’m sorry,” I called after him as I walked down the stairs.

“Too late you’ve hurt my feelings.” I smiled and continued down into the kitchen. I stood in the doorway watching him move around the kitchen. “You do know that you’re not getting any?” I smiled and walked over to him.

“You know I was only joking.” I put my hands on his shirtless back. “I really do want your pancakes.” He turned around, leaning against the worktop.

“I don’t know, you may not want them.” I smiled and placed my hands onto his shoulders.

“Do you really think I’d lie to you?” He looked down at me with a flat look. I punched his left arm making him laugh.

“Awk I know you’re only joking. Of course you can have some pancakes.” He lowered his head and pressed his lips to my forehead. “Could you get out the plates and stuff? There’s some orange juice in the fridge.” I nodded as he went back to the pancakes.