Rejected and Proud

Chapter 1: Reality ruined my life.

"Get up or you're going to walk to school!" Shouted my older brother Drake- which he interrupted my slumber, but there's nothing I can do about it. He is wayyyy to strong for me.

I probably should get out before he leaves me, I quickly got up and rushed into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and got dressed, I didn't bother brushing my hair. I looked in the mirror and saw a girl with blonde hair and ocean blue eyes, now you're probably thinking "oh she has blonde hair and blue eyes, she must be popular."

Well actually not even close since I was a little overweight I was made fun of...

I started daydreaming

What if I was pretty?

And what if I was skinny?

Would they accept me and I would be popular? I tried to imagine myself skinny and pretty being popular having the perfect life until it was ruined by my brother's car engine, I ran downstairs not even caring that I haven't got my lunch or done my hair and opened the door but he was gone...

I was so stupid, why did I have to daydream? I would have been in the car by now. I grabbed an apple and my backpack and started running to school I noticed people making fun of me thanks to my werewolf hearing, Oh yeah by the way I am a werewolf I'm 16 years old and my name is Lola white and wolf's name is Violet, her fur is cream with black tips just another reason I was made fun of. Because there aren't many wolves with my kind of fur.

Anyways I got to school and looked at my watch it was 8:40 am "DANG IT!" I yelled

"I'm 10 minutes late!" I ran to my locker then ran to my class I knocked gently and opened the door to see my furious teacher

"Miss White! Just because you've got 2 days left doesn't mean you can be late to my classes!" He spat

"I'm so sorry Mr carter it won't happen again" I replied and walked to the back of the class and sat down as I felt everyone staring at me.

Then the day went quickly until the last lesson History which felt like it went on forever! Until I heard the sound that I missed so much 'The end if school bell' I ran to my brother knowing that I didn't want to be late until...

I got stopped by the school's most popular and also a captain cheerleader Kelly ( sorry if you have this name)

"Ewwww most disgusting thing I have seen in my life.... Lola running!!!" They all laughed I tried to hold back the tears and ran to my brother and saw Drake and Chris in the passenger seat with 2 chicks sitting in the back.

"Looks like you're gonna have do some more exercise again!!" My brother spat laughing so did the rest

"But t-there's o-one m-more s-seat." I stuttered, no more crying Lola.

"Ew gross!! You're not gonna sit next to me! And also Kelly is here so bye bye loser!" She said with a smirk on her face. Kelly bumped my shoulder on the way and got in the back seat still smirking at me.

I watched as they drove off.

It's not my fault I like Chris, yes he bully's me. But I feel this tiny connection. Maybe deep down I believe he might change, stop bullying me and accept me.

Hey, guys I'm new to this. I hope my story is interesting for you so far but if you have any feedback can you please leave them once I know that people are interested in my story, I will start uploading chapter 2!

-N 💖😽