Happy Birthday!

Me: *enters*

America: Happy Birthday! *throws me up in the air*

Me: *screams before Mexico catches me*

Mex: don't kill her! *hugs and then puts me down* !Feliz Cumpleaños!

Canada: *small hug* Bon Anniversaire

Me: thanks guys!

Canada: and now you can legally drink in me eh?

Me: *sad look* I wish I lived near the border

Mex: you could have had alcohol in me already! And I'm only a few hours away!

America: yes, and that is so safe

Mex: *eye brow twitch* why you...

Me: my parents would kill me

Canada: so what are we doing today?

Me: you can just relax with Kuma today. This is for Mexico and America. How do you both feel about the wall? *dead silent*

Mexico: I'm not paying for it!

America: uh... uh... I'll pass... to conflicted... to much controversy.... to much.... *passes out on couch*

Mexico: money! *stealing wallet*

Me: of course and now...

Kuma: you got invited to the funeral of democracy, liberty, and acceptance?

Me: okay everyone look! This is not the end of the world! Move on with your life! He's going to be President! Move on! Do not go overboard about this like saying things like democracy, liberty, and acceptance are dead. Honestly I'm starting to get sick of this stuff! If anything, I'm worried more about what the UN Security Council said about Israel! Which pissed me off by the way!

Prussia: *runs in* no ranting on our birthday! *pulls me over his shoulder* Time to party! *runs off with me*

America: party! *wakes up*

Mexico: we'll see ya gringo!

Canada and Kuma: bye

Israel: *walks in* come on or we'll be late *kisses cheek* thank you. What your House of Representatives did means a lot to me.

America: *stands and they both run to catch up to the rest of us* welcome *blushes and then finally notices his wallet is missing* Mexico!!!!!

*a few hours of parting later (and fighting for Mexico and America), almost everyone is passed out*

Prussia: don't forget to ask and dare! Tschüss! (Bye)