Veterans Day

Me and America: Happy Veterans Day! Thank you!

NAT: *very tense*

Me: oh come on guys. Chill. I have to deal with enough normal people panicking and being stupid about the election. I got to vote for the first time and other than that this has been horrible!

Canada: sh-she's right let's get to the questions

America: I'm good with that!

Mexico: *still pissed* fine

Me: *looks at dare and smiles* so here is what we are going to do...

Time skip to Tomorrow at a World Meeting

England: why is she here?!

Me: because only jerks like you don't like me

England: which one of you brought her!?

Mexico: *raises hand* I did and no one but you is voicing a problem *other countries who don't like me are too afraid of the countries who like me*

America and Canada: *walk in* Hey everyone! *hair slicked back, matching suits, and America is wearing purple contacts*

Everyone: *speechless*

England: *points at me as I just stand there recording this on my phone* you have something to do with this!

Me: *fake innocence* why would you think that?

England: only you or that frog would think of doing this! And since he looks so bloody shocked, it would have to be you!

Italy: which-a is-a which Germany?

Germany: I... I don't know

Japan: *completely calm* this is very disturbing

China: how can you be completely calm aru!!? Two America's!!!! I can't do it aru!

Russia: *chuckling to himself as everyone freaks out*

France: Canada what did you do to the beautiful hair you got from me!?

England: of course that is all he's worried about *him and France start fighting*

Israel: *trying to figure out which is which but keeps getting distracted by all the craziness going on*

Philippines: *whispers to Mex* do you have any idea what is going on?

Mex: *whispers back* yeah but I can't even tell who is who anyone

South Korea: wow America has a clone and purple eyes! Da-ze!

Netherlands: *very annoyed that he can't tell which is Canada*

Cuba: which of you is which?!

America and Canada: huh? You mean none of can tell?

Me: *dying of laughter* would any of you like help?

Russia: I have an idea da!? *walks up to the twins as the room goes silent* I will take over Alaska now da?

America: *breaks away to attack* you sold him to me fair and square! 2 cents an acre!

Canada: no! Then I have you as a my neighbor even more!

Russia: problem fixed. Alaska will become one with me again eventually da?

America: when hell freezes over!

Russia: but it did already da?

Me: *ends video as they continue fighting* well there you have it! Till next time everyone!

Mexico: don't forget to ask and dare

Philippines: bye!

England: I knew it!

Me: get a life stupid Brit!