Part 10 and Halloween!

Me: happy part 10 and Halloween!

America: thanks for reading about your hero! And sorry we're late for Halloween!

Mexico: *rolls eyes* Gracias! We're sorry you have to put up with that Stupido!

America: hey! I'm not stupid!

Canada: *groan* th-thanks! Um.. I-I'm sorry about them. Admin is a-also very sorry s-she hasn't updated.

Me: I'm sorry! Alright! First off, your welcome reader and thank you for asking questions and daring!

America: we all love doing this!

Mexico: for once we agree. Anyway what poor soul has been dared or questioned first amiga?

Me: America

America: *groan*

Me: *gulp* you have to read a Russia x America fanfic with the highest rating possible and a FrUs fanfic

America: ...

Mexico: I think our reader just broke him Amiga

Canada: A-America? Are you o-okay?

Me: *waves burger in front of his face* are you in there?

America: *snaps out of it and starts to eat* I just had this weird *munch munch* dream that I had to read *munch munch* a russia x america fanfic *munch munch* and a FrUS one *munch munch*

Mexico: Stupido! Guess what!? It was real!

Me: *hits Mexico up side the head* You could have been a bit nicer!

America: *grumbling under breath as he pulls up a very high rated russia x america and FrUS fanfic*

~Ten Minutes Later~ brought to you by Italy and Romano sing We speak no Americano

Me: America? Are you....?

America: *getting drunk on beer*

Canada: H-he just read a lemon that sh-shipped him and one of the p-people he hates most a-and another that shipped him w-with France; my b-brother won't be ok for a while.

Me: I think we should let him try and forget this *looks at Mexico*

Mexico: Ay! I'll delete the video! *deletes it*

Me: thank you! Now *calls up German Brothers*

Prussia: *enters* the awesome me is here!

Germany:*enters* ok vhat?

Me: germany! You have to read a Germancest and Gerpan!

Germany: this is the important thing jou called me here to do admin? Dear Gott Admin! I have better things to do!

Prussia: kessesssessess! Jou just vant to get out of doing this bruder!

Germany: *glares at us all then reads the fanfics*

~Ten Minutes Later~ I'm daydreaming of my Hetalia crush right now; leave me alone.

Germany: *glaring at us* Gerpan I understand, but shipping me vith my bruder is just discusting! Jou fangirls have lost it! *goes and gets some beer from the kitchen*

Me: hate to break it to you, but we lost it a long time ago! Now Prussia!

Prussia: *stops laughing at his brother*

Me: *so angry at one of the couples I give it to America to reads*

America: alright dude *downs another beer* PruAus and PruMamo