Summer and Israel

Me: summer is here at last! *angels are singing in the background*

America: summer! *dancing around*

Canada: *him and Kuma laughing at America but also happy*

Mexico: no kidding *drinking tequila*

Israel: *enters and starts moving to the beat*

Me: first off *runs up and hugs Israel* Israel is hanging out with us today because I needed to make sure she were alright!

Israel: wait a minute. You guys actually heard about what happened?!

America: *standing next to her* yes for once I got news that didn't make you look... Well...

Israel: evil?

Me and America: yeah *both hugging her now*

Me: so I just had to check after what happened in Tel Aviv and so today your my guest!

Israel: I'm alright... A bit tired and shaken up but alright *refuses to look weak in anyway shape or form*

America and Israel: *go sit down next to each other with America's arm around her*

Mexico and Canada: *smiling over at them*

Me: and now America you have a dare

America: oh joy. Why does everyone love doing these to me!?

Mexico: because gringo you deserve it

America: I do not

Canada: you do

Me and Israel: *chuckling at them*

Me: are all male nations this bad?

Israel: trust me some are worse.

Me: *calls up someone*

Belarus: *enters* yes admin? I have to get back to work and trying to get Russia to marry me so this is important da?

Me: *sweat drop* it is! *turns to America* Your dare is to do whatever Belarus says for a whole day.

America and Belarus: what!?

Belarus: *shrugs* well I guess I could use some help in trying to get Russia to marry me *begins to drag America away* lets go Jones

America: b-but...

Me and Israel: please don't kill him!

Everyone else: see ya later if you live

~One Day Later~ This is brought to you by America being forced to help Belarus with her plots to get Russia and trying not to get killed by him.

America: *comes running in and hides behind the couch*

Me: are you okay!?

Israel: what scared you so bad!?

Mexico: *chuckles* this should be good

Canada: *nods*

America: Russia knows I was helping Belarus. *gulp* he's going to kill me

Mexico: I say we let Russia have him

Me: *hits him upside the head* you do realize that would mean you would the share a border with Russia right?

Mexico: crap!

Israel: I think we should lock and barricade the door

Everyone: *starts doing that*

Russia: privet everyone! *from behind them* Why are you all barricading the door?

Everyone else: *turns around to see Russia*

Me: w-well...

Canada: y-y-you s-see...

Mexico: we thought we'd prepare for you coming over by making sure Belarus couldn't get in!

Everyone except Russia: *nodding*

Russia: oh well then I'm here for America

Israel: how did did you get in?

Russia: back door *purple mist begins to appear around him as he turns to a shaking america*

Me: Vodka is in the fridge and I think you should hurry. Belarus seems to have a knack of finding you here.

Belarus: *scratching front door* she's right and come out big brother.

Everyone: *terrified*

Russia: *leaves but not before grabbing a bottle of vodka*

America: he just left!

Belarus: *chases after him*

Me: well that's it for today!

Israel: don't forget to ask and dare!

Canada: bye!

America: that's my job!

Mexico: *face palm*