Mother's Day!

Me: Happy Mother's Day!

Canada and America: *crying their eyes out* mom!

Mexico: *calm*

Me: Mexico why aren't you...?

Mexico: my Mother's Day isn't for another two days. Then I'll cry for mama Aztec.

Me: oh *trying to comfort the crying siblings* it's okay

Canada and America: *still crying*

Me: *sigh* anyway America you have something to explain to one of our readers

America: *trying to stop but keeps hiccuping* wh-what?

Me: Donald Trump

America: well *hiccup* you see... Um *hiccup*

Mexico: *glaring at him* oh this had better be good gringo

America: well to be honest *hiccup* I don't have an answer *hiccup* except maybe *hiccup* that he's playing off some of my people's fears *hiccup*

Mexico: yeah of course you little... You know what I'm not going to kick a freaking dog when it's down.

Canada, America, and Me: *looking at Mexico a little surprised*

Mexico: what!? I have a heart you jerks!

Me: anyway *calls up Netherlands and Austria*

Netherlands: *enters* admin, Canada *sits next to Canada and tries to comfort him*

Austria: this had better be important admin

Me: oh come on Austria. I know it's Mother's Day in your country to, but you only had a father.

Austria: *down in the dumps* don't you think I know that

Me: um

Mexico: *whispers* to countries Mother's Day is a sad day. If you had a mom you mourn, if you didn't have mom you get sad about that.

Me: *whispers* how was I supposed to know that!

Mexico: *shrug*

Me: anyway Netherlands and Austria you guys have to talk about money

Netherlands and Austria: we do that a lot

Me: really?

Netherlands: we have meetings with Switzerland and all we talk about is money

Austria: how to save it

Netherlands: how to get items cheaply speaking of which I just got some chocolate from Belgium as a gift. Anything free is amazing.

Austria: indeed

Me: anyway I hope everyone has a good Mother's Day whether is has already happened, is today, or is coming up!

Austria: *playing on random piano* don't forget to vote, ask, and dare

Me: how did you make that piano appear out of nowhere!?

Netherlands: Vaarwel (goodbye)