Sick

Me: I so sick! *sneeze*

Mexico: lo siento admin are you alright?

Canada: hope you f-feel better

Me: *smiles at them* anyway America you have the first dare!

America: *walks in from the kitchen* alright, what is it?

Me: your dare is to go watch an episode of Doctor Who with England

America: really? So no horrible catch admin?

Me: nope!  *cough*

England: *enters* I'm only here to watch Doctor Who and it looks like my curse worked. *grabs America's arm and drags him to the tv room*

Me: *glaring at England as he leaves room and follows* I'm going to watch with them! *goes in tv room*

This time skip is brought by France hugging Joan of Arc

Me: *comes out* England is so lucky I like Doctor Who! Denmark! I know your in the kitchen getting a beer! So come out here I have a question for you! *sneeze*

Denmark: *enters with beer in hand* alright

Canada: Admin if you k-keep this up you might have to c-call this an ask Hetalia in-instead

Me: I know... Anyway Denmark who do you love? *sneeze*

Denmark: um... As in?

Mexico: romantic kind dane

Denmark: I knew that! Um I really don't love anybody that way right now.

Canada: really?

Denmark: I had a thing for Norway for a while, but I don't fell that way for him anymore. *drinks the last of his beer and leaves to go back to the kitchen for more beer*

Me: Preußen Deutschland! are you still here?! And if you are, did I say that right? *hack*

Prussia: *from kitchen* Ja! The awesome me is still here! And ja, you said it right, but just call me Prussia or Preußen!

Me: alright! *sniffle* how is everything with Israel? *my face looses color* I'll be right back! *runs to the bathroom*

America: are you okay!? *turns to look at England*

England: I'm not reversing it... *sipping tea and eating scones*

Me: *comes out*

Mexico: admin?

Me: I'm ok...

Canada: you sure?

Me: yeah... *cough* Prussia! Did you hear me!

Prussia: Ja! I heard you! Things have been great between me and her and have been since the fall of the Berlin Wall.

Me: thanks! *cough* um... Same question for you America

America: um... Fine...

Me: *arches eyebrow*

Canada: Alfred

America: we are doing fine, but we haven't actually done anything as a couple.

Mexico: then take her on a date Stupido. Simple sí?

America: *glares and pouts like a kid* I hate you.

Me: *texts Israel*

Israel: *walks in* shalom, so why am I here admin?

Admin: *cough* um you got your own question...

Israel: well what is it?

Me: *gulp* um how are you doing with Palestine outside of politics?