Ask or Dare!

Me: so ask and dare whenever!

Canada: :) P-Please eh? *cuddling with his polar bear*

America: *eating Hamburger* Can't wait for the dares!

Mexico: *takes a shot of Tequila*  Do it or I'll send my Chupacabra after you.

America: oh please! My Big Foot could take him easy!

Canada: H-hate to break it t-to you guys, but my W-wendigo would win.

Me: *scream* Canada, please tell me your just kidding! America, please tell me he's just kidding!

America: *paled* Canada, dude, you do remember when one if those *gulp* things tried to kill us when we were little right?

Me: *shaking and crying*  They're real!

Mexico: what's a Wendigo? *hands Mexican hot chocolate to me to help calm me down*

Me: *being hugged by Canada and America, but is still shaking* a horrible Native American monster that is said to live Canada and America. It was a human who by eating other people turned into a horrible monster. It then possesses people, makes them become cannibals, and then it eats that person it controled! 

Canada: *loud whisper* I'm s-sorry! I didn't t-think you would know what that was! I don't actually know a-any! Please don't c-cry admin! *teary eyed* I'll make you p-pancakes.

America: I don't know any either or Big Foot for that matter! I'll even go and get you In n Out!

Me: really? *to both and get a nod in return* um...mexico...could you finish this before I look even worse. *hides red face in my hands* 

Mexico: *chuckles* Adios! Remember to ask and dare! Also, in case you forgot, I'm a guy!