Mind

Kanda pov:

A team of nurses tried to convince me to stay in the waiting room of the hospital. They even threatened to kick me out if I insisted on going to the operating room. Finally one nurse was able to get me to agree to wait when she told me that I would get in the way and jeopardize the beansprouts safety. I didn't want to risk Allen's health just so I could watch over him. I sat down in the small lobby. I stayed there with my eyes closed and took a deep breath. I must have faith in Allen. Faith that he will come back to me. It felt as if days had passed while I waited in that chair. It had been hours since the sun set and my body was going stiff. I was extremely exhausted but worry kept me from sleeping. What am I going to do if Allen dies. I already thought I had lost him once, I can't take that pain again. 

Allen pov: 

It's so dark, I can't even see my hand. I reached out to feel something anything. My head's throbbing, what is this place? "It's your own mind Allen." 

"Who's there!" I shouted back, the voice had sounded so familiar. Light flooded the space and I was instantly blinded. Finally I adjusted to the sudden brightness and opened my eyes. I faced a tall mans backside, he must have been the one that had talked previously. 

"Hello Allen." The man turned around revealing his face. 

"Mana." I whispered in shock.