Truth

Allen's pov:

It all happened so fast. The door had opened and Kanda had run to me. He hadn't given up on finding me after all. I didn't have time to warn him as Road thew the sleep inducing needle. I was terrified of what would happen now that they had Kanda. Did they know how much he meant to me? Panic set in realizing what these monsters could do to him.

Kanda pov:

That sound, it's someone crying. Whose crying? They sound so desperate, I need to see who it is. My eyelids, they feel so heavy. With extra effort I peeled them open. Directly in front of me Allen was tied to a chair. Tears flooded his face. I remembered what had happened and I realized I was chained to the wall. My hands were tightly bound directly above my head and my legs were spread out and cuffed to the wall. This was bad, really bad.

"Allen, are you...." I paused searching for the right words. He clearly was not okay. "Allen I'm here now" I settled for these words hoping to soothe him a little.

"That's why I'm crying you idiot." I didn't expect to hear that response from Allen.

Before we could say anything else the door slid open. Road and Tyki walked in with a weird tray covered in a sheet. I noticed Allen flinch at the sight of it. Road whispered something in Allen's ear. I don't know what she said but it made Allen go pale and silent. Tyki approached me and started to whisper something in my ear.

"How about you tell Allen that the order doesn't want him back." My blood ran cold. How could I tell Allen such a terrible thing when he was already so distressed. I automatically started to refuse when Tyki hushed something else in my ear.

"If you won't tell him, we can have you be his torturer. Road can control you with her dreams ya know." I had no choice I couldn't bear to hurt Allen when he looked so defeated. Allen looked up at me and Tyki gave me a nudge. "Say it now Kanda"

"Allen... there's something I need to tell you." I squirmed trying to find a way to word this. "You see.... well... the order made a deal." I had the bean sprouts attention. I needed to make this quick and painless. "In exchange for you the holy war has ended. I wasn't actually supposed to even go looking for you. So after this we will have to run from the order." I turned away for my speech but now I looked back. Allen had his head down.

"You hear that boy, no one in this world will ever accept you but us. There's no point fighting it any longer." I had no clue what Tyki was talking about but I didn't like it.

"That's not true Allen. I'll accept you." I spoke the truth, why else would I have searched so vigorously for him.