Package.

Kanda's pov:

At last I had a path to follow. It was very possible that the leads were false but I had received a letter from Road. It informed me that Allen was still alive and that they were doing some fun things in Edo. Road's definition of fun scared me. I took a train to Edo and began searching the land. There was a strange lack of Akuma compared to last time, the area was quite ominous and and the land was covered in a thick fog. After a day of searching I made a small camp as the sun fell from the sky. Stars illuminated the night and I wondered what Allen would say if he was with me. I just wanted to hear him and see him and even hold him. I wanted Allen to be ok. Was that too much to ask for?

"Hi there" I sat up with a jump. Tyki walked towards me in the fog. "I have a little present for you Kanda." Tyki then threw a wrapped up cloth at me and disappeared back into the fog like a shadow. I ran after him but there wasn't a trace to be found. I headed back to the camp and held out what he had delivered. Nervously I peeled away one layer of the cloth to reveal a note. I opened it up.

Dear Yuu Kanda
We understand that you have been searching for Allen Walker, despite orders not to. While your actions have unknown reasons we have a deal we are willing to make with you. Come to the cave on the highest peak of Edo in two days from now at noon. We've enclosed a little something in this package to spike your interest, hope to see you there.
~ Road Kamelot and Tyki Mikk

Slowly I unwrapped the next layer of cloth to find a blood covered layer. My anxiety peeked and I took off more layers of blood soaked cloth. I reached the end of the package and revealed what was inside. I kneeled over and threw up onto the ground I couldn't stop myself from being sick. I gasped and gasped unable to turn away from what was inside the package. Allen's mangled and twisted left arm.