°•·faded love·•°

You

the pain he caused left an dent in my heart and it will never be fixed.

Justin flew out to Miami 4 days ago, he's supposed to be back tonight. When you two said your farewells, it just didn't seem right.

"Bye Justin, I love you so much."
"Bye y/n."
He didn't say "I love you too." This has never happened before, in the 4 years you've been dating. It hurts bc all you do is care and love this boy and he just shows his back towards you.

You finally got out of bed after laying there for 2 days. You look in the mirror and seen a whole different person. This wasn't y/n.

You walk downstairs into mid darkness. The blinds were closed, curtains were pulled and all the noise came from the dripping faucet.

There was something wrong with you. You couldn't lay a finger on it. You didn't know if it was because of Justin or because you're body just felt the need to be sad. You sat on the dirty ripped up sofa and opened twitter on your phone. You seen the hashtag
#y/nleavejustin and #justincheated trending. You opened the hashtags and everyone is talking about how Justin cheated on me last night.

How? Why? With who? Those questions didn't matter to me. The only question that did was "Were you THAT sick of me?" You closed twitter and tried crying. That didn't work, your body was empty and just couldn't feel any emotion whatsoever. You put your phone down, stared at your ripped, dirty clothes, looked at you puffy, tangled, and out of order hair. You felt on your black, bloodshot, and puffy eyes.

You walked to the corner and sat there with your knees close to you and your head in your hands. You pulled out a cigarette, put it to your mouth, and grabbed the lighter along with it.

You took your first puff, and you felt alive. You put your head back in euphoria, ran your fingers through your hair and smiled. You felt the need to shower, to eat, to talk to Justin. After a few more puffs, you put out the cigarette and threw it behind you.

You put your head back into your arms and fell asleep...

Justin

I finally reached our home and it's 10:26pm. Im so excited to see y/n. I missed her so much. I know she probably seen twitter hashtags and I feel so stupid. I fucked up.

I open the door and expect a clean, beautiful home, with y/n standing in the kitchen cooking. But I walked into a messy and dark home. There were clothes, dirty dishes, glass from wine bottles, cigarettes, and shoes on the floor. I see balled up in the corner shaking and sniffing.

"y/n?" I ask. I walked over to her and tapped her gently.

"Im sorry for what I did, it hurts seeing you like this." I teared up.

"Well do you know what hurts worse?" she whimpered.

"No, what?"

"faded love."

Sorry for the wait guys but here you go. hope you liked it. over 30k reads😭 thank you so much. ily