°•·lady in a glass dress·•°

sorry I haven't been updating in a long time, I'll make it up to you though :) x

Bieber

y/n went into the kitchen to find something to eat. "How in the world do you come in and search my fridge?" I laughed.

"How in the world do you come in my house and eat all my food when you have a buffet in yours?" y/n raised her eyebrows.

"You have a point-" I got cut off by y/n's phone ringing. I run over to the coffee table and see who it is.

"Marcus"

I read in disgust. She walked over and answered the call. I always hated her boyfriend. He doesn't treat her right but she still goes back. I can do better. I can make her feel better. I will do better, mark my words.

"Okay bye." y/n hung up the phone.

"Sorry Justin, I have to go to Marcus' house. I promised but I forgot." y/n apologized.

"No baby girl, it's alright. But I'm telling you, I can treat you right." She grabbed her bags, walked to the door mumbling under her breath, "I know."

With that y/n walked out and closed the door.

My fist met with the wall and put a hole in it. "WHY CANT SHE JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE?!" I yelled. I swear if Marcus hurts my baby physically or emotionally, I will kill him.

I wanted to but I didn't on the strength of thats her boyfriend and she loves him.

I hopped on the sofa and turned the tv on and watched whatever was on for a few hours

You

I love Justin, I really do but I love Marcus also. I drove to his house and parked out front.

I walked inside and a fist connected with my jaw, "Ouch, what was that for?!" You yelled.

"I saw you at Justin's house, you were cheating on me weren't you?" He asked but I didn't answer.

"Answer me bitch, were you fucking cheating on me?" He lowered down to my face

"No." Was all I said. I couldn't say anything else because I didn't cheat.

He kicked me in my stomach multiple times and I coughed out a gooey red substance. Then he threw me to a wall a punched me in the face. He knocked me out.

Bieber

My phone rang and it was Za
"Yo bro, come to the hospital right now, Marcus beat the hell out of y/n."
My fists turned purple at his words.

I ran to my car and drove faster than a train. I was bound to get into a accident.

I ran into Jefferson's hospital (just go with it). "WHAT ROOM IS Y/F/N Y/L/N IN?!" I yelled with pure anger.

"r-room 3194." she told me, petrified.

I opened her hospital room door and she was hooked to a machine. Barely breathing. I walked over and touched her cold face. "No baby girl not Marcus."

"y/n if I haven't told you before but I love you, so much. You're my lady in a glass dress. I can see right through you. You act like you don't want me, but I know that you do. Since he broke your heart y/n, you say you'll never love again. But you can't let that stop girl, but we know in the end. You still dream, but baby i can make your dreams come true." I kissed y/n's lips.

"You're my lady in a glass dress."

I hope you guys enjoyed. I'm sorry for being selfish and not updating. I really like this one so vote, vote, and comment ily guys :) x