°•·imagination·•°

|y/f/n= your friend name|
|f/m/l/n= first, middle, last name|

*Let the imagine begin*

Your POV

It is now 11:00pm and Justin isn't home which bothered you. He was usually back around 10:30pm or before.

You heard the front door open and your head immediately turned in that direction to see your boyfriend, Justin, with roses in his hand. Happiness plastered on your face.

"Justin, what are these for?" You exclaimed.

"I just wanted to give my beautiful girlfriend the flowers she deserves." He embraced you tightly in a hug.

"Let's go upstairs." Justin glanced at the clock even though it was 11:03pm

He held your hand while leading you guys upstairs to your bedroom.

"I'm going to change into pajamas and maybe we can watch a movie." Justin nodded.

You changed into pajamas and saw Justin glance at his watch again.
"Why do you keep looking at the watch 7 times a second?" Justin giggled lightly and shrugged his shoulders.

You can definitely tell he's hiding something.

It was now 11:07pm, time to choose a movie. "Hey babe, would you like Toy Story or Lion King?" Justin held the movies up in front of you so you can have a better view. "Toy Story." You grabbed the disc and put it in.

You climbed up onto Justin's lap and buried your head in his chest while watching the movie.

Less than 3 minutes in Justin pauses the movie. "I have a surprise for you but first stand up." You stood up and noticed it was 11:11pm

Justin held a black box in his hand and got on one knee *I'm bad at these things*

"Y/N, ever since I met you, you have been the most faithful girl I've ever been in love with. Yes, I'm in love with you. Your beauty and personality is everything, I've made mistakes that I've learned from. But forget about those and just listen to what I'm about to ask you."

Your eyes started watering at what Justin was telling you. "f/m/l/n  you marry me?"

"y/n, Y/n, y/N, Y/N!" Your friend yelled.

"WHAT?!" You yelled.

"You were talking in your sleep, keep smiling, and talking about this "celebrity" named Justin Bieber who doesn't even exist." y/f/n told you.
Your jaw dropped,"What he does exist, he's a singer." You couldn't believe what you were hearing.

"Y/N chill out that was just your imagination, we are in reality right now." y/f/n explained.

You still couldn't believe it.
"So this Justin Bieber guy doesn't exist?" you asked sadly.

"Yup he's just your imagination."

Wow, that must've been hard. Imagine you were dreaming and you wake up tomorrow and your parents tell you Justin doesn't exist. I probably be in a hospital after they tell me that. jk lol😂 hope you enjoyed