°•·fall·•°

*based off the song*

Let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy. He fell in love with his best friend, when she's around he feels nothing but joy

Bieber

I walked out of class and saw y/n standing at her locker. A smile plastered on my face. I walked over to y/n and greeted her, "Hey y/n." "Hey Justin." She smiled back.
Oh god, her voice, so angelic and soft.

"Why are you so happy?" She asked
"What do you mean?"
"You've been smiling since you saw me." Her eyebrows furrowed.
The butterflies in my stomach eating me alive.

"I'm just happy I get to see you." I smiled at her.
"Aw I'm happy to see you too." She closed her locker.

The bell rung. "Hey y/n since we're walking the same way can I walk you to class?" I asked. She nodded

While walking I grabbed her hand and intertwined fingers. When we got to class I let go and said bye. She's so beautiful.

But she was already broken, and it made her blind. She would never believe that love would ever treat her right

You

I walked into my Chemistry class and Kehlani (your friend) smirked at you. I sat down in my desk and turned to Kehlani. "Yo Lani why were you looking at me like that?"

"Because you and Justin look cute together. He obviously likes you." Kehlani told me. I shook my head, "Those were just friendly gestures. If he did like me I still wouldn't date him." I rolled my eyes. Justin is really cute but he doesn't like me.

"Why not y/n?"
"Remember all my other boyfriends-"
Lani didn't let me finish, "Justin isn't like your exes, he would never hit you, he would never cheat on you 3 times in the same day-" I didn't let her finish.

"What if I get hurt again?" I asked looking at my shoes.

"You won't, Justin loves you too much to hurt you."

"I'm still not risking it." I say turning back around.

"Yeah whatever."

But did you know that I loved you, or were you not aware?

skip to end of school

Bieber

I met up with y/n, Kehlani, and Za at the school doors. "Why does it have to be raining when none of us have a jacket except for Lani and Justin?" Za asked.

I noticed y/n shivering.

"Yo bro I have to go." Za told us "Me too. Ill see you guys tomorrow." Lani waved us goodbye and they both went their separate ways.

"Here y/n take my jacket." I offered but she didn't take it.
"No Justin, it's alright."
"You need it more than me. I really don't want you sick. Who else will I be smiling to after class if you're sick?"
She giggled. She finally took my jacket, "Thanks." She hugged me and walked home.

You're the smile on my face, and I ain't going nowhere.

On my way to school, I met up with y/n at her house. She ran out the house with her books in her hand.

"Hey Justin, will you please carry me on your back?" I shook my head.

She gave me puppy dog eyes. Such a cutie. "Fine." I bent down so she can jump on. We were on our way to school.

"Oh if you see Lesley tell her to talk to me."

"Who? Your friend." I asked.

"Yeah."

I felt y/n bury her head in my neck and she starts to play with the peach fuzz on my chin. I felt her pull one of my hairs. "Ouch y/n!"

"I didn't do it." She said between giggles.

"Then who did?" I asked.

"Um...I don't know, the wind." We both laughed and I put her down.

"Hey why did you put me down?!" She slightly yelled. "Because y/n we're at school now." I responded calmly.

She still tried hopping on. I let her and we walked into the school. I was on my way to walking to her locker when she jumped down and ran outside the school. Crying? What did she see? Did she hear something? I ran after her.

I'm here to make you happy, I'm here to see you smile

I found y/n sitting on the school steps.
"Y/N what did you see or hear possibly?" I sat next to her comforting her. She shook her head not telling me.

"Y/N baby girl, please. Tell me."

She looks up at me with her eyes red.
"Someone called me a pathetic excuse for a human." That angered me.

"Your life matters so much babe, especially to me." I carried her bridal style and ran home.

"Justin you're gonna drop me." She laughed slapping my chest.

When we got to my house i put her down and used the key (😉) to open the door. My parents weren't home but y/n sat on the couch and turned on the tv.

I've been wanting to tell you this for a long while

"Y/N?" I asked with sweat forming on my palms.

"Yes Justin?" She asked while playing in my hair

"I like you, more like love. Your voice, your laugh, your smile, your everything. I just love you." What I said made her stop everything she was doing and looked at me.

"I love you too but I just can't date anymore."

WHAT?!

Who's gonna make you fall, in love? I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart, don't have to be scared at all, my love. But you won't fly unless you let your, you won't fly unless you let yourself
fall

So, how was it? Was it good? This was my longest ever written imagine. There will be a part 2 to the second verse. But first I need to publish All Bad: Part II. Fall is my favorite song from Believe. What's your favorite song from Believe? Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed. Love you guys :) x