°•·surprise·•°

Justin has been giving me the silent treatment all day and I don't know why.

"Justin babe, please talk to me."

I walk over to him laying on the bed. He turns away smiling. "Justin, why aren't you talking to me?"

He continues to ignore me.
"Fine, 2 can play at that game." I took a blanket, a pillow, and my phone with me downstairs to sleep on the couch.

I can't believe he's doing this. For what? Who knows.

the next day

I wake up to silence, no sound. "Justin?" I yell. My voice echo's throughout the big house. Not a sound.

I get up, and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. When I got out of the shower I noticed a note on the mirror. "write this on the mirror exactly the way it is [the backwards words]"

I do exactly what it says and I read it out loud, "Go to Fredo's house."

I've never been so confused.

I put on some jeans and a t shirt and walk to Fredo's house because its around the corner.

When I get there, I knock and Fredo opens. "Hey y/n.", "Hey, Justin sent me here." He looks confused but then he remembers something. "Oh yeah, come in."

"Hey, uh do you know what's going on with Justin? He wouldn't talk to me yesterday." He shakes his head.

He grabs something and hand it to me. "Here's your hoodie, you left it here but I forgot to give it to you."

"Thanks." I take it out his hand and see something fall out of it. A crumbled piece of paper. "Go to the mall and get your make up done by Mac, it's already paid for - Justin❤"

I'm so confused. "Fredo what are these notes that are coming from Justin?" He shrugges and then smile.

I sometimes hate these guys.

"Okay thanks, I guess I have to go." We hug and I exit his house.

Now I have to walk back and get in the car and drive to the mall. I could be eating by now.

I drove to the mall and walked to the Mac stand. I see a lady with pale purple hair and tattoos on her arm. She walks over to me.

"Hello, you must be y/n."
"Yes, I am."
"Well I'm Lou Teasdale and I'll be doing your make up for today. So first you can pick out your lip colors and meet me in that chair." She walked over to a chair and waited for me.

I walk over to the counter and pick out a matte dark red, more like a brown lip stick, I see something attached, I unravel it and it says, "How did I know? Well its your favorite lip color so I know. So when you're finished you're getting your hair done from a salon. Don't worry about the money. Your sexy boyfriend got you." Justin is so sweet. I love him.

I walk back to Lou and she starts doing my makeup. When she's finished it looks like this.

 When she's finished it looks like this