°•·disrepectful II·•°

Bieber

I waited until hailey regained consciousness so I can knock her ass out again.

When she did, she stumbled while walking over to me. I was still in the kitchen.

"Hailey why tf would you disrespect my girlfriend?!" I shouted at her.

"She disrespected me first." Hailey responded. I rolled my eyes.

"What are you, 3?! You were the one that called her a racial slur, a bitch, and y/n didn't call you anything."

"She called me a hoe." Hailey got in my face. Oh hell nah

"You are one but that's besides the point." She rolled her eyes and backed away.

"The point is you calling y/n a racial slur was plain rude and disrespectful. You made her break up with me. So I want you to lose my number-" Hailey interrupted me.

"What why?" She acting stupid...

"I just told you-" If this bitch interrupt me one more time.

"Ugh wtf."

"You brought this on yourself boo. Now leave, goodbye, blast, adios, the door, get lost, and go away." With that hailey grabbed her things and left.

Haha y/n taught me that move.

Oh y/n! I need to get her back.

I grab my phone and car keys and drive to y/n's house. I got out my car and noticed y/n's door was wide open and the lights were off, its still broad daylight.

I walk in and see no one downstairs so I head upstairs. I go to y/n's room and hear Za's voice. "What Justin did was rude but I know he did something to hailey when she was got back up and it most likely wasn't nice."

I walk in and all eyes were on me. "We gonna let you guys talk." Khalil said and all the boys got up and left.

"Listen y/n I'm sorry, I-" IM SICK OF EVERYONE INTERRUPTING ME! IS TODAY 'INTERRUPT JUSTIN DAY'!?

"I don't want to hear it." y/n rolled her eyes and sat on her bed.

"Just please listen."

"Why Justin, why, why did you tell me to leave when she disrespected me?" I sighed.

"First off, I'm terribly sorry for what happened. And Za was right when Hailey got up I was about to throw her out the window." I stared into her eyes so y/n can know how sincere this is.

"The reason why I told you to leave was because if I let you continue to hit her, her head probably would've been in her ass." Y/N giggled lightly.

"I told her to delete my number because I don't want anything to do with her." Y/N smiled.

"Thank you. I saw how angry you were and when you clench your jaw that means back tf up."

"Haha yeah." Everything got silent again.

"I love you princess, so much." I smiled. Y/N hid her face so I wouldn't catch her smiling. lol nah I saw you already. You tried.

"I love you too hehe."

"Am I forgiven?" I asked.

"Yes," y/n nods.

"Oh I did your move you taught me." She picked her head up fast.

"Which one, the leave, goodbye, blast, adios one?" Y/N asks. I nodded.

"Omg I'm so proud." I laugh at her. She's so funny. I hug her and we fall backwards onto the bed.

"Oh by the way, your front door is open." She departs from the hug.

"And you didn't close it behind you?" I shook my head.

"Idiot." Y/N compliments (A/N: oml) and goes downstairs to close and lock the door.

Okay guys guess what!! I have over 3k read bc of you guys. Thank you all so much. Excuse any mistakes, its 5:30am. Hope you laughed or enjoyed this while reading it. Love you guys x