°•·tears·•°

You

"I know i'll be okay, that's what you used to say." I say looking up to the sky while Justin was smiling back down at me.

Our son walked over to me. "Mom, he's watching over us. He's protecting us. That bullet wasn't meant to hit him. But now, he's in a better place." y/s/n (your son name) hugged me very tight. I felt our hearts touching each other. Before he walked out the room, he kissed my forehead and whispered, "Everything's gonna be alright."

Your son

I walked into my room. I hated seeing mom upset. My dad, died from a bullet wound. I flopped onto my bed and stared at the ceiling with my hands on my chest.

"This feels like hell, now that you're not here with me. She told me dad was her best friend, devastated she didn't know how it could just end. Daddy, how could you leave me? This is not fair, cause now it's just me and mom at home and i'm scared. Everyday she's reminiscing all the time spent and she can't even comprehend where the time went. Now it's me and her and I swear, Ill be here, imma take the pain away. Im right here."

I cried to him. I knew he was listening to me. I felt it. I felt something wet on to my head. That's him.

I knew mom was crying, It hurts. He left bc of a irresponsible person who just couldn't handle their anger.

I got up to walk into my mom's room. I knock gently and walk in.

"Mom?" She sits up, blood shot eyes, and dried up tears on her face. "Yeah?"
"You see those tears, let me wipe them away." I used my fingers to wipe the new tears off her face.

"I love you."
"I love you too."
"I bet your father will be proud."

This was just smth short I made up. Hope you liked it. ily guys. The next one is gonna hit you in your heart. or your boob. they both hurt😭