°•·kid in love·•°

Inspired by Kid in Love (Shawn Mendes)

"Bye babe, I'll see you tomorrow." Justin kissed your cheek and you got up and went your separate ways.

Your parents don't know you and him are dating but you think it's time to tell them about him.

They're really strict about you dating because they think teenage love isn't real. You hope they handle this well.

You finally arrive home. You walked in to find your mom cooking dinner and your dad watching tv.

"Hey honey!" Your parents greeted you.
"Hi." You whispered
"y/n you okay?" Your mom asked you.
You felt your stomach twist in knots.

"Can I talk to you guys?" Your father patted a spot on the sofa for you to sit down on.

"What is it?" Your mother asked worriedly.

"I have a boyfriend, his name is Justin and-" you got cut right off by your dad.

"You know that you're not allowed to have a boyfriend until you're 18."

"But I love him-" you started.
"Love?! You don't know what love is!" Your mom yelled.

"I knew what love was when I met him." You noticed your dad's face angered but softened.

"Listen here y/n, I dated your mother when I was 20. Teenage love isn't real, it's temporary." That broke you.

"I don't want to see you around that Justin boy ever, and if I do he won't live to see daylight." You father threatened.

With that your father left the house boiling.

"y/n I have nothing against this Justin boy. He seems like a great guy. He makes you happy but we have a rule, you're not allowed to date until you're 18."

You ran up to your room and slammed the door. You laid on your bed and let your tears fall.

I love Justin and he loves me. I don't care if WW3 was happening. I just want to be with him.

You cried until you fell asleep.

You couldn't sleep so you decided to text Justin but it seemed like he couldn't sleep so he texted you
(Italics-Justin, bold-you)

"I can't sleep, I want you here with me. Just know I love you so much y/n. Nobody can tear us apart."

Five minutes ago

"Aw baby, I love you too. I can't sleep either. You're so cute."

I wait for Justin to text back which takes a very long time. While waiting I hear something tapping against my window.

I go towards it and see Justin smiling at me.

I opened the window and pull him in.

He pulled you in for a kiss but you stopped him.
"You okay babe?" He asked.

"My parents don't believe I should be dating. They said our love is just temporary." You told him barely a whisper.

"Listen y/n I love you with all my heart okay. Whenever you're not with me I was wishing you were. Ask me what's my best side."

Huh?

"What's your best side?" He stood back and pointed at you. (that alaylm reference though)

"My dad said if he catches me with you. He'll beat you to death." You sniffled.

"y/n I don't care if I die trying to get to you. You're the one that I want. Nobody is going to stop me from loving you." Tears brimmed your eyes due to his words.

He stuck his hand out, you grabbed it and he helped you out the window. Once you got out he looked around to see if anyone was watching. He lead you to his car and he opened the door for you.

"I see you're a gentleman." You teased. He just giggled.

Justin drove you to a cliff and parked up top.

You both got out and laid on the hood of the car to look at the stars.

"I don't understand why you can't date me. You make me so fucking happy, and I bet I make you happy. You're so beautiful, funny, confident, gorgeous, and-"

You cut him off by placing your soft lips on his. Your lips moved in sync, this continued for a good 3-4 minutes.

"And that's everything that I ever wanted in a girl." He continued.

You both finished looking at the stars and then you broke silence.

"Yeah so what, I maybe not know what love is but, I'm just a Kid In Love, If this is what it's like falling in love then I don't ever want to grow up."

*Thanks for reading!! I'm sorry, I haven't posted in a while just really busy and I didn't have any ideas. You guys should listen to Kid in Love by Shawn Mendes because its literally amazing. I Hope you enjoyed!! btw I didn't proofread. ilysm xx