°•·2 can play at that game·•°

Bieber's pov

Tonight is y/n's concert and me and the crew are going to support but surprise my lovely girlfriend. She has no idea I'm coming, I told her "something came up". She's at the venue getting ready but in the meantime I got dressed.

Bieber's outfit:

• turquoise Nike shirt
• white vans
•jeans
•white bandana

I was finished getting dressed so I called Fredo and Za to see if they were ready

"Yo bro, you ready?" I asked Fredo, he answered, "Yeah, I'm outside." After that we hung up.

We hopped in the car and headed to the venue.

skip car ride

We got to the venue and saw so many fans. I'm so proud of my baby.

Security let us in because they knew who we were, I mean I'm Justin Bieber. *wipes dust off shoulder*.

We got front row.

"Justin what if y/n sees us?" Fredo mentioned. Oh crap, I forgot all about that.

"Uh try to blend in I guess." I quickly replied.

"Really Justin, you didn't think ahead? Greatest plan yet."
Za sarcastically stated.

About 10 minutes after us talking, the venue started growing with y/n's fans.

Then the lights started dimming and everyone screamed.

skip to the last song

I

never realized how much of a great performer y/n was.

I looked at Fredo and Za and we all looked sweaty and dirty from dancing around to y/n's songs. So we sat down just for the last song. My thoughts got interrupted by the DJ.

"y/n is a woman, but what kind a woman?!" The DJ shouted through the microphone.

"A DANGEROUS WOMAN!" the crowd replied some what confidently.

y/n's song dangerous woman began to play (A/N: Its not Ariana's in this imagine).

y/n walked onto stage with all black

y/n's outfit:
·tight black shorts
·lace fishnets
·black heels
·black lace bra
·black lace cover-up

I noticed a chair on stage and one of her male dancers sitting it, tied up.

I took at glance at the boys and they had worried faces on. What for? I don't know

"You guys are so ugly." I told them giggling. They just rolled their eyes.

I turned my attention back on to y/n and boiled with anger. y/n was feeling on the guy's abs right in front of me.

skip to after her bridge (im lazy okay)

"SOMETHING BOUT YOU!" Her high note was amazing but what got me fuming afterwards was when y/ n went into a doggy style position while dancing on her male dancer.
I could just brake his neck. Even though y/n doesn't looks interested in the guy, that doesn't cut it.

"MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A DANGEROUS WOMAN!" Then she grabbed the guy close and they almost kissed.

Oh y/ n I see how you like it. Well 2 can play at that game.

*okay I'll even admit I didn't really like this one. But I'll keep trying. The next 3 weeks will be the most inactive because of testing and ugh. Anyways, I love Justin a lot :(, I never got to see him in person though. I feel like posting my new story but you won't read it and I won't be able to handle both at the same time. But thanks for reading and vote and ily guys xx*