°•·period·•°

You

Omg its hard being a girl sometimes.
Especially when they're on their period. I just got home from work and all I want to do is go to sleep. Its 4:00pm

I walk into our house and fall straight on the couch. I hear Justin come downstairs.

"Hey y/n, come upstairs and cuddle me." His raspy voice. Sounds like he just woke up.

"Sorry Justin, I don't feel like it." He raised his eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" He asked in sympathy.

"I just don't fe-" I got cut off by Justin's phone ringing.

Justin ran upstairs to answer it. Justin came back downstairs with his phone to his ear. "Yeah scooter. Now? But- okay. I'll be there in a few."

Justin made a sad face. "Babe I have to go, I'm sorry. I hope you feel better and I'll be back before you know it." He kissed my forehead gently then left.

I started to nod off and let my eyes close.

*skip sleep bc there literally isn't anything to talk about lol*

I woke up to all the lights off in our room.

I looked and felt around to see if justin was here but he wasn't. I leaned forward and felt a pang in my stomach. ugh cramps.

I picked up my phone to see what time it was. It read "9:13pm" wow I slept for 5 hours?

I noticed a note next to it. I opened it and it read,

Y/N, I got back from the studio at 8 and while I was out I got you candies and your favorite snacks. I figured out why you didn't want to cuddle me. I saw you clutch your stomach in pain while you were asleep. It's that time of the month ma lady. Im so glad I'm not a girl. If you need me, I'll be downstairs making your favorite dinner. Love you princess.

After reading this note I smiled. I got out of bed and walked downstairs to see Justin dancing in the kitchen. I busy out laughing and he tuned around.

"Haha hey y/n, you feel better?" I shook my head.

"How did I get upstairs if I slept down here." I questioned.

"I carried you upstairs." I smiled.

"Ouch, ouch, ahh!" I yelled in pain.

"Oh no baby go back upstairs and get back in bed." Justin carried me bridal style upstairs and laid me in bed.

"I love you Justin."

"I love you too, so much baby."

Hey guys, I'm sad but I decided to update for you. Can you guys please comment some ideas. I have none. But I hope you enjoyed. Love you guys x