Chapter 36 - Goodbyes again

Ginnys trunk arrived from Hogwarts by the the same evening for her departure from the Burrow.

"I don't suppose I can send you an owl?" Ginny asked Harry.

"Ofcourse you can." Harry said squeezing her hand. "Just don't write any of our names incase it is intercepted."

Ginny nodded and after saying her goodbyes to everyone she turned to Harry again and said. "You are the boy who lived, but I am the girl who waited and I will wait no matter how long it takes."

"I promise to hurry then. Because I don't think I can bear to be without you anymore." Harry said.

They looked at each other, socking up as much as they could. Then Ron's violent cough brought them back to reality. Ginny turned around and mounted her Brooms.

"No kiss goodbye?" Harry asked with a small grin.

"This isn't a goodbye." Ginny said simply, winking at him and then shot up into the air. It was getting darker when Harry tore his eyes away from the place she was last seen.

"It was good of the Holyhead Harpies to take her back after she walked out last time." Hermione said as they went back inside.

"They would be complete nutters not to." Ron said. "If I did something like that I can't imagine what they would do."

"That's because Ginny is an exceptional player. Anyone else they wouldn't let come back at all." Hermione said.

"So you don't think I'm as good as Ginny?" Ron said, his ears going red.

"That's not what I meant and you know it! Besides this is not about you, it's about Ginny." Hermione began said looking to Harry for support. But Harry was lost in thoughts and ignored their bickering as they went up the staircase to the Ron's room. He was worried for Ginny. He did not like sending her away but she would definitely be safer abroad.

He thought about Ottery Bay, the house he bought to live in with Ginny someday if they could survive this new danger.

"I hate this!" He said out loud, finally voicing his frustration while Ron stopped himself from bickering with Hermione.

"I hate this too mate. I was never happy to let her go off on her own in the first place." Ron said throwing himself on his bed.

"Harry isn't talking about Ginny." Hermione told Ron in a-matter-of-fact tone.

"Ofcourse I hate parting with Ginny. But haven't we run enough?" Harry said briefly running his hand over his scar as Hermione nodded sympathetically.

"I need to talk to Dumbledore." Harry said suddenly, looking at his reflection in the mirror. "I still have questions."

"You mean his painting?" Ron asked. "Would his painting have any real answers?"

"It is possible to a certain extent." Hermione said deep in thought. "The paintings reflect the personality of the living subject. Headmasters usually teach them to act and sometimes impart wisdom and memories onto them. It's worth a try. I suppose we could talk to him when we go back to Hogwarts in the morning before classes begin."

"I don't think I will stay in Hogwarts." Harry said after a pause. Both Ron and Hermione let out a funny noise at the same time.

"What are you planning to do?" Ron asked

"But what about your education?" Hermione asked looking upset.