Chapter Thirty

Only ten chapters left :) The sequel will be called 'The Choosings', I think, or 'The Couplings'.

"Park," I laughed as he nuzzled my neck, "That tickles."

He straightened up on top of me with a wink, "But, Dove, you know I love tickling you."

He nibbled my ear slightly and I jerked suddenly with laughs, "Oh my god..."

Park laughed at me and brushed my blonde hair out of my eyes, "You're so beautiful, Dove."

I grinned up at him and placed my hand on his cheek, "And you're the hottest boy to walk this earth but you'd hate to admit it because it would ruin your macho."

He placed a hand to his chest, "Aw, you understand me!"

I let out a small chuckle, "You know I do."

He pecked my lips softly and then I saw his eyes change. My brain interfered with my dreamscape and I broke through. 

I wrapped my arms around Christian's neck, "I... I need to tell you something."

"Me first," he said quietly, "My ex-girlfriend's come to visit me."

"I have to deal with the guy I lost my virginity to for three weeks."

"You lost your virginity?" his eyebrows popped up, "I... honestly did not expect that."

I winced, "Are you mad?"

"I can never be mad. You don't... like the guy, do you?"

"I only like you," I confirmed.

***

"Natalie Ann Roberts, wake up!"

I was shaken awake and I screeched, "Unhand me, I say!"

Emily took a step back in confusion, "'Unhand me, I say'?"

"It was the first thing to come to mind," I blushed.

Em rolled her eyes, "Come on, we're going to go and enjoy the sun, today."

"Fine," I sighed loudly. I slipped out of the bed and stripped to my underwear as Emily shifted through her suitcase. 

I fumbled through my own for my polka-dot one-piece and slid out of my underwear as I pulled it on. I threw a white blouse on over the top of it and Em said cheerily, "Grab a towel and let's go!"

"But I want food, first," I whined, "You can't expect me to live without food can you-"

"Stop," she cut me off and raised a hand, "Before you go on about your 'breakfast is the most important meal of the day' crap, stop. We're going to get breakfast at the shack."

"Let's go then before it gets busy!" I scolded as I grabbed a towel, my phone and wallet. 

We rushed down to the shack, picking up sand behind us. I wonder what people would say if they saw two teenage girls running like maniacs towards food along a beach. Probably something along the lines of, 'calm your farm'. 

But food was an essential part of waking up. 

We waited in line behind a few tourists ordering before we placed in orders for bacon and egg rolls and strawberry smoothies. 

The worker said it would be ready in a few minutes so we sat down under one of the umbrellas along the sand. The water was already crowded with surfers and little kids playing in the whitewash. A few people were sunbathing in the morning light. The same group of guys, including the devil himself, were playing with a frisbee on the shore.