Chapter Seven

Park playfully tucked my hair behind my ear, "Come on, Dove. I've got the entire collection of Disney movies for you to choose from."

"Fine," I said reluctantly and I stepped quietly into his dorm room. I pretended we weren't breaking the number one rule of The Facility as I shut the door behind us. 

I looked around the black room as Christian played around with the DVD player. Finally the TV whirred to life. Park grinned, "You can sit on my bed, if you want."

I blushed but moved across anyway and buried myself beneath the covers. Park crept in next to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. I dug my head into the crook of his neck and he dragged me into his lap as we watched the movie. 

For once, it wasn't highly heated. For the first time in forever, I didn't feel rushed to do anything with Park. 

And it was perfect.

"Dove..." he whispered, leaning his neck down to look me in the eyes, "Are you even watching Cinderella?"

I shook my head slowly, "How can I? You're right here and..."

Before I could finish that sentence I fell asleep in his lap. 

***

I woke up with a jolting start. What the... fudge was that? 

That one actually had a few facts right... like the dorm room and the no girls/boys in each other's room. But... 

"No!" I shouted immediately, "No, no, no!"

I shuddered. Watching Cinderella with Christian Park? And falling asleep in his lap? Is my dream-self crazy? Yes. Yes. Dream-Nat needs a mental institute.

I narrowed my eyes. If I dreamt that... then what did Christian dream? 

I leaped out of the bed, not caring about the time. 

I threw open my bedroom door and hammered my fist across the door to Dorm Room 16. It was open in just a few seconds. My brother glared at me, "It's 3am. Go away."

"No," I dared to object, "Where's that bonehead idiot of a roommate that you have?"

"Chris?" Shawn asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Yes!" I shouted, "Who else?!"

Someone yelled, "Keep it down, girly!"

I crossed my arms and glared at Shawn, before someone else responded, "No! What the fuck was that? Cinderella? Are you fucking kidding me? I don't even own any Disney movies..."

I stormed past my brother, knocking him into the door and stood in the middle of their dorm room, arms crossed, glaring at the speaker. He snapped his eyes up to me, "You!"

I whispered, "Me? You! You had the same freaking dream as me! Cinderella? Are you crazy?"

"Hey!" he didn't bother keeping his voice down as he leaped out of his bed, "You're the one that apparently fell asleep in my lap!"

"You kept calling me Dove!"

"And you kept calling me Park!"

"You invited me into your dorm room!"

"You walked into my dorm room!"

"You practically begged me," my mouth gaped at the accuser.

"Wait!" my brother shouted, "What the fuck are you two smoking?"

"He did it!" "She did it!"

Shawn took a deep breath, "I have no idea what is going on with you two, but it's 3am. Sleep time. So go back to your respective beds and sleep. You can continue this argument in the morning."