Chapter Two

I stood at the podium at the school assembly, welcoming everyone. Half of the girls had already zoned out - but who could blame them. I'd be zoning out too if I were in the auditorium seats. I concluded and handed over to Principal Wednesday. She walked stiffly up the podium as I sat down. 

"I called this impromptu assembly because there are quite a few abnormalities about to happen this month," she began, "Firstly, the Year 8s and 10s must have the electives and HSC courses for next year decided by June 18th. This is very critical because otherwise you'd be placed into whatever courses have open spots. I'm sure the Year 10s would hate their HSC courses being determined by availability." Despite being Em's mother... Principal Wednesday scared me. She was so stern half the time. "Secondly, the Year 10s also have their RYDA - Rotary Youth Driver Awareness - excursions coming up on June 21st. Notes regarding this information should have been delivered to your common room yesterday afternoon. If not, please visit Mrs Brodie at the advisement office."

More than three-quarters of the room were blankly staring at her - pretending to pay attention - now. 

"Thirdly, the Year Twelves have their trials on July 13th," she added, "The rest of the faculty and I hope you are well aware of this and have been preparing. They are only a month away, after all."

Even I had to struggle to pay attention, now. Principal Wednesday had a habit of droning on. 

"Finally, all Year Elevens must be ready by tomorrow morning to take the bus to the Facility. You will all find a note in your common rooms outlining everything about this trip. That concludes our assembly. Please prepare for post-assembly time to be addressed by Dr Fredstone."

Tomorrow morning? I'm pretty sure everyone was awake after that... Heck, even Gaia herself would have woken from the Earth after that announcement.

***

"Who's gonna read it?" Whitney muttered, standing a respectable distance away from the note on the table. 

Diana scrunched up her nose, "Certainly not me."

"Not me," I pleaded, but of course everyone looked at me.

Whitney put on a fake smile, "Come on, Nat. What kind of student body president is this selfish?"

"Me!" I almost shouted it out, "I don't like being used all the time, Teresas!"

The Year Eleven Teresa girls rolled their eyes in sync. I glared at Opal - a Year Twelve - who was making her way inside now, "Opal! You're House captain. You can read the note."

"And you're school captain," she shrugged, "You've got more power than me," and then she shut herself in her room. 

I frowned, staring around at the six other Teresa girls in here, "Fine. I hate you guys."

"You secretly love us," Whitney winked.

"Are you Miles Teller? Didn't think so," I grumbled, but grabbed the note from the table anyway. 

I read aloud, "Dear Teresa Year Elevens. This note informs you all of the details needed to know before tomorrow morning. Tomorrow morning - at six a.m. sharp - you will meet down in the dining hall and have an early breakfast. At six-thirty a.m. sharp, you will all leave on the school bus to the Facility. There you will meet with the Dunwich Academy for Boys' students - our brother school - and you will proceed to settle into your dormitories. You will receive further details upon arrival from Drs Weston and Demonico. Below you will find a packing list and guidelines on what must and must not be worn at the Facility. Regards, Principal Wednesday."

I looked up. Whitney shrugged, "That actually wasn't too bad. Let's see the packing list."

I glared at her after she made me read that. 

"And guidelines?" Diana asked hopefully. 

"No bra-tops, booty-shorts or cleavage-showing ensembles are to be worn outside of one's dorm room unless otherwise informed. No thongs (A/N: flip-flops for all you non-Aussies) are to be worn outside dorm rooms, onsen or the showers. All mid-riff showing tops mustn't be higher than the navel. No skirts or dressers shorter than your middle finger pressed to your thighs will be permitted. A supervisor is allowed to ask you to change at any given time."

"No booty shorts?" Diana whimpered, "Half of my wardrobe consists of booty shorts."

I smiled sympathetically and moved into my own room, leaving the girls to fawn over the note that I'd just read out. I took my suitcase out of my wardrobe and put basic items in there, my school uniform, my band shirts, my denim shorts, a pair of ripped jeans, my converse and my cosmetics kit. I glanced up at the dress I had on the hanger and frowned at it. The note had said to include 'one dressy outfit'. Was my dress too formal? Too bad, because it's the only dress I own. I laid that down flat too on top of everything else. Then I added in my swimsuit, a towel and my alarm clock - because you could never be too overly prepared. 

In my satchel I managed to throw in all of my schoolbooks - because we'd still be taking classes whilst we were there. I placed them by my door and prepared my third and last school uniform on the floor next to it, stepping out of my school shoes. I stripped out of my current uniform and threw it into the hamper before falling into my bed for the last time in a month. 

***

"PARK...ER!" I moaned out. 

But the insanely attractive boy just bit my lower lip as he pressed half his weight onto mine on the classroom table. Luckily, like always, the classroom was deserted until the end of lunch. 

The boy leaned back and smirked, "Blossom, with those sounds I'm going to do you right here."

I felt my eyes widen.

He laughed, "Calm your titties, Blossom. We're at school. Plus, I consider myself quite the gentleman."

"You, a gentleman?" I managed to choke out.

The boy - who I presumed to be Parker - grinned mischievously, "You, a lady?"

His reddish-brown eyes stared into mine and-

And I fell off my bed. I groaned, holding my head. That dream again? I rolled my eyes. I never thought I'd be the one to dream about sexual relations with a non-existent boy. 

There was a loud bang on my door, "S.B.P.! IT'S 5:55AM!"

"Shit!" I yelled out, "Thanks, Whitney!" 

I scrambled for the bathroom and brushed my blonde hair, and then my teeth. I stuffed the brushes and toothpaste into my suitcase and pulled off my flimsy nightgown. I stuffed that in there too. I dressed into my school uniform, stuffing my feet into the shoes again, and burst out of the room, "Am I late again?!"

Diana laughed from the couch, "It's only 5:50am. We wanted to see how early we could get you up, out of bed, ready."

I growled at them, "You guys interrupted an amazing dream, by the way..."

Song: Swimming Pools - Kendrick Lamar

Cameron Dallas... sighhhh. (^^,) xx

'Sup everyone! 

Call me Sharky, amateurinresidence, Hay, Haiz, I really don't care too much :)

Bye everyone!! Until next time. *\(^.^)/*